RECENT  POSTS:  » Your anti-LGBT movement at work: Viciously denigrating stock photos of gay families » Maggie Gallagher's latest shows what a disservice she did to the *civil* marriage debate » Brian Brown apparently buying a new dinette set, misapplies purchase to marriage debate » Focus on the Family: Marriage equality activists are 'tyrants'; opponents are 'slaves' » Read: Zack Ford smacks back Ryan Anderson's love of tax-subsidized discrimination » God Hates Fads: Radical Bay State group pretends homosexuality is like skinny jeans » But does the Archbishop even believe in gay? » Video: Move over aliens, plagues, Sharknados—it's committed gays who'll soon kill Western Civilization » Nine former water-carriers for 'ex-gayness' join all credible scientists in denouncing 'ex-gay' propaganda » The operative word is 'yet'

02/12/2007

God hates 'Git-R-done'

From a new Westboro Baptist Church press release:

Picture 1-59

Which does make a bit of sense, actually, as Satan would seem to be a literal "red neck"! However, this protest is still completely absurd on Westboro's part, as everyone knows the Prince of Darkness is much more of a Jeff Foxworthy fan.

"If your nipples get hard in the middle of the desert -- then you might be a Beezlebub!"

***The whole of this release can be found on Westboro's main site. However, a link from us is something these loathers of blue collar comedy will never receive!

Technorati Tags:

Wow... What won't they picket?? I bet when they announce Anna Nicole Smith's funeral WBC will be in the front row with their stupid signs, speading God's "love".

Posted by: Penny | Feb 12, 2007 10:22:34 PM

Fred Phelps is a crotch watcher.

Posted by: Lolita's Mammy | Feb 13, 2007 6:59:33 AM

Being here in Topeka, you get used to seeing this idiot. A good argument against inbreeding. Sorry people around here can't or aren't willing to do something about him, but he can't last that much longer and hopefully the "church" falls apart after he's in the ground. Now there is a funeral that will be worth going to.

Posted by: lee | Feb 13, 2007 12:25:22 PM

I am counter protesting starting next funeral in the Phoenix area. I intend to give the Phelps the attention they crave. I will have a Google reference on a large poster to "Loving God's Hate" which is an expose about Fred Phelps' child abuse, disbarment by Kansas and the Federal Courts and court ordered repayment for fraud committed against a vendor. I will be in their face as close to them as I can get without smelling them.

People from all over the country, READ the expose, then JOIN in with counter protests. The beautiful thing is that whenever they protest, they will be advertising against themselves. They crave publicity, but not that kind.

Posted by: Steve | Feb 14, 2007 5:43:53 AM

This guy has no time on his hand other than worring about others going to hell. When I think in the Bible you was not suppose to tell people that they are going to hell. Because that is Gods department. He is a jeolious God. He really do not like people that is trying to do his work like Judging and Killing. He is the only person that suppose to take life when its the right time.

Posted by: Paul | Feb 22, 2007 4:44:31 PM

Ya know I wonder how this even gets published? I'm a Godly person and a redneck, personally I love Larry the Cable Guy!!!! If fact I happen to know for a fact that GOD too loves Larry the Cable Guy!!! How do I know this? Well because GOD, the one TRUE GOD, ya know the Father of Jesus... He is Love, he loves every person, and hates the sin. I personally disagree with homosexuality... The Bible disagrees with homosexuality, but God loves the person and hates the sin. For this church to blatantly state that God hates an individual is so wrong!!! And I believe that the church gets a Bible and reads the truth. I feel bad for the congregation who is being taught by this minister!

Posted by: Ruth Stewart | Oct 16, 2007 8:23:50 PM

Ruth: Don't be so adamant about the Bible disagreeing with homosexuality. It's far more complicated than moder evangelicals like to present it.

Posted by: G-A-Y | Oct 16, 2007 10:44:39 PM

He better fuck with Larry or he's going to have me to deal with! GRRRRRRR

Posted by: James C | Apr 8, 2008 11:10:26 AM