RECENT  POSTS:  » Apple CEO gives 'substantial' sum to HRC's southern state project; may or may not have used ApplePay » Conservative proposes new way for vendors to tell gay customers they don't care for them » NOM versus David Koch » Anti-equality baseball player calls reporter 'a prick' for asking about his anti-equality advocacy » Audio: Josh Duggar defends discrimination, invalidates own point » Audio: AFA's Fischer names 'homosexual agenda' as 'greatest threat to liberty' in American history » Audio: AFA Radio caller calls for executing gays; FRC-employed host doesn't even challenge him, much less condemn » NOM president's other organization is 'in trouble' (his words) too » FRC prays to take LGBT Americans out of nondiscrimination law » In lieu of typing 'Look how desperate we are' over and over again, NOM president wrote this instead

07/02/2007

Ugly standpoints of a feather flock together

This charming YouTube user...

Picture 5-64

...has posted exactly two videos to his channel. One:

Picture 6-69

Two:

Picture 7-58

Hate. It's an ugly, pervasive epidemic. Don't catch it.

carbonwastehatesfags [YouTube Profile]

It is unfortunate but he is probably a latent homosexual. So sad for all of us since we are actually his only hope. I think it is safe to assume this is a male.

Posted by: ewe | Jul 2, 2007 3:13:08 PM

Account has been suspended...I'm a little sad...I guess it's like a car wreck, I wanted to see!

Posted by: Jessica | Jul 3, 2007 8:09:06 PM

Also clicked out of morbid curiosity only to find the account suspended. I was hoping to discover that the pervasive idiocy of the spelling, and the name "carbon waste," would indicate that it was a stupid joke intended to mock bigotry. (A sort of meta-bigotry.) Is there anyone who managed to see it who can make a judgment?

Posted by: Diogenes | Jul 3, 2007 11:03:38 PM

lol, Its my old profile

Posted by: carbonwaste | Oct 19, 2007 9:10:07 PM

Oh, how proud you should be, carbonwaste.

Posted by: G-A-Y | Oct 19, 2007 9:13:01 PM

Yes I am very proud:)) As a mater of fact I'm going to resurrect my old account, and defiantly repost my old videos. You see school kept me busy, and I was hardly on the net, but once I logged on I was very surprised. My HGP was all over the net!! Youtube, myspace, and on some W.N. websites. Kudos

Posted by: carbonwaste | Oct 20, 2007 8:24:52 PM

Jessica: No its not to mock bigotry:) My name indicates to the many carbon wastes that’s littering this planet (*cough*gays*cough*). Why is so hard for gays to accept that they are ill and need of help? Mined you, your not born gay, your born ill. Get some therapy for gods sake.

Posted by: carbonwaste | Oct 20, 2007 8:25:28 PM

Carbonwaste: YOu do not do your side proud when you transpose words like "mined and "mind," "your" and" you're," or "mater" for matter."

Posted by: G-A-Y | Oct 22, 2007 7:24:54 PM