RECENT  POSTS:  » Today in 'um, yeah, obviously': Stunt marriages not confined to opposite-sex partnerships » Video: Brian Brown's fellow panelist gives insight into Moscow panel's extreme views on homosexuality, marriage » Video: TN man condemns gays with Leviticus billboards; oddly allows local Red Lobsters to remain open » Video: 'Ex-gay' speaker at upcoming ERLC summit equates talking to gay people with talking to cancer patients » GLAAD: Mainstream media is catching on to NOM's broader agenda » FRC's Values Voter Summit puts anti-gay bakers on a marriage panel; so we won, basically » GOP front group NOM raising money for a GOP US Senate » Leave beloved children's author Beverly Cleary out of your dastardly agenda, NOM! » Video: Another hour, another anti-gay activist warning society of its impending, gay-initiated doom » Video: Target features gay dads in new ad #MadeToMatter

07/02/2007

Ugly standpoints of a feather flock together

This charming YouTube user...

Picture 5-64

...has posted exactly two videos to his channel. One:

Picture 6-69

Two:

Picture 7-58

Hate. It's an ugly, pervasive epidemic. Don't catch it.

carbonwastehatesfags [YouTube Profile]

It is unfortunate but he is probably a latent homosexual. So sad for all of us since we are actually his only hope. I think it is safe to assume this is a male.

Posted by: ewe | Jul 2, 2007 3:13:08 PM

Account has been suspended...I'm a little sad...I guess it's like a car wreck, I wanted to see!

Posted by: Jessica | Jul 3, 2007 8:09:06 PM

Also clicked out of morbid curiosity only to find the account suspended. I was hoping to discover that the pervasive idiocy of the spelling, and the name "carbon waste," would indicate that it was a stupid joke intended to mock bigotry. (A sort of meta-bigotry.) Is there anyone who managed to see it who can make a judgment?

Posted by: Diogenes | Jul 3, 2007 11:03:38 PM

lol, Its my old profile

Posted by: carbonwaste | Oct 19, 2007 9:10:07 PM

Oh, how proud you should be, carbonwaste.

Posted by: G-A-Y | Oct 19, 2007 9:13:01 PM

Yes I am very proud:)) As a mater of fact I'm going to resurrect my old account, and defiantly repost my old videos. You see school kept me busy, and I was hardly on the net, but once I logged on I was very surprised. My HGP was all over the net!! Youtube, myspace, and on some W.N. websites. Kudos

Posted by: carbonwaste | Oct 20, 2007 8:24:52 PM

Jessica: No its not to mock bigotry:) My name indicates to the many carbon wastes that’s littering this planet (*cough*gays*cough*). Why is so hard for gays to accept that they are ill and need of help? Mined you, your not born gay, your born ill. Get some therapy for gods sake.

Posted by: carbonwaste | Oct 20, 2007 8:25:28 PM

Carbonwaste: YOu do not do your side proud when you transpose words like "mined and "mind," "your" and" you're," or "mater" for matter."

Posted by: G-A-Y | Oct 22, 2007 7:24:54 PM