RECENT  POSTS:  » Read: NOM's guide to pressuring lawmakers to ban marriages (while pretending you're doing something good and positive instead) » Full trailer: 'The Normal Heart' » Vintage Clinton era oppo memo perhaps even more relevant today » Concerned Women For America advises churches to lockdown exclusionary marriage views » Video: What does conservative columnist Cal Thomas see as America's biggest threat? Take a guess. » Correcting NOM's fallacious fear graphic » Gee, Bryan, can't understand why federal courts are rejecting you gay = incest view » Former NOM sr. associate admits shift: Moving away from intellectual arguments, focusing on spiritual » Prop 8 defense attorney now planning lesbian daughter's wedding » If you can't afford your event, NOM, perhaps you should just cancel

07/02/2007

Ugly standpoints of a feather flock together

This charming YouTube user...

Picture 5-64

...has posted exactly two videos to his channel. One:

Picture 6-69

Two:

Picture 7-58

Hate. It's an ugly, pervasive epidemic. Don't catch it.

carbonwastehatesfags [YouTube Profile]

It is unfortunate but he is probably a latent homosexual. So sad for all of us since we are actually his only hope. I think it is safe to assume this is a male.

Posted by: ewe | Jul 2, 2007 3:13:08 PM

Account has been suspended...I'm a little sad...I guess it's like a car wreck, I wanted to see!

Posted by: Jessica | Jul 3, 2007 8:09:06 PM

Also clicked out of morbid curiosity only to find the account suspended. I was hoping to discover that the pervasive idiocy of the spelling, and the name "carbon waste," would indicate that it was a stupid joke intended to mock bigotry. (A sort of meta-bigotry.) Is there anyone who managed to see it who can make a judgment?

Posted by: Diogenes | Jul 3, 2007 11:03:38 PM

lol, Its my old profile

Posted by: carbonwaste | Oct 19, 2007 9:10:07 PM

Oh, how proud you should be, carbonwaste.

Posted by: G-A-Y | Oct 19, 2007 9:13:01 PM

Yes I am very proud:)) As a mater of fact I'm going to resurrect my old account, and defiantly repost my old videos. You see school kept me busy, and I was hardly on the net, but once I logged on I was very surprised. My HGP was all over the net!! Youtube, myspace, and on some W.N. websites. Kudos

Posted by: carbonwaste | Oct 20, 2007 8:24:52 PM

Jessica: No its not to mock bigotry:) My name indicates to the many carbon wastes that’s littering this planet (*cough*gays*cough*). Why is so hard for gays to accept that they are ill and need of help? Mined you, your not born gay, your born ill. Get some therapy for gods sake.

Posted by: carbonwaste | Oct 20, 2007 8:25:28 PM

Carbonwaste: YOu do not do your side proud when you transpose words like "mined and "mind," "your" and" you're," or "mater" for matter."

Posted by: G-A-Y | Oct 22, 2007 7:24:54 PM