RECENT  POSTS:  » What most people aren't getting about the fake non-troversies of the anti-gay right » 'Weekly Standard' asst. editor equates Tim Cook with man who pits God against him » Michigan pastors make unfortunate lifestyle choice; say they'll go to jail rather than not discriminate » PFOX's Quinlan says SBC leader's opposition to 'reparative therapy' is cruel » That Idaho wedding venue posts new 'rules and regulations'; will still perform non-Christian weddings » Another deceptive thing about NOM's duplicitous anti-Hagan ad » NOM trying to shape Arkansas politics without even learning state's abbreviation » Video: Focus on the Family staffer who calls homosexuality 'particularly evil lie of Satan' hangs out in Chicago's Boystown » Video: Another new NOM ad targets Sen. Mark Pryor (D-AR); uses James O'Keefe video as source » What the heck is 'NOM Victory Fund'?

07/02/2007

Ugly standpoints of a feather flock together

This charming YouTube user...

Picture 5-64

...has posted exactly two videos to his channel. One:

Picture 6-69

Two:

Picture 7-58

Hate. It's an ugly, pervasive epidemic. Don't catch it.

carbonwastehatesfags [YouTube Profile]

It is unfortunate but he is probably a latent homosexual. So sad for all of us since we are actually his only hope. I think it is safe to assume this is a male.

Posted by: ewe | Jul 2, 2007 3:13:08 PM

Account has been suspended...I'm a little sad...I guess it's like a car wreck, I wanted to see!

Posted by: Jessica | Jul 3, 2007 8:09:06 PM

Also clicked out of morbid curiosity only to find the account suspended. I was hoping to discover that the pervasive idiocy of the spelling, and the name "carbon waste," would indicate that it was a stupid joke intended to mock bigotry. (A sort of meta-bigotry.) Is there anyone who managed to see it who can make a judgment?

Posted by: Diogenes | Jul 3, 2007 11:03:38 PM

lol, Its my old profile

Posted by: carbonwaste | Oct 19, 2007 9:10:07 PM

Oh, how proud you should be, carbonwaste.

Posted by: G-A-Y | Oct 19, 2007 9:13:01 PM

Yes I am very proud:)) As a mater of fact I'm going to resurrect my old account, and defiantly repost my old videos. You see school kept me busy, and I was hardly on the net, but once I logged on I was very surprised. My HGP was all over the net!! Youtube, myspace, and on some W.N. websites. Kudos

Posted by: carbonwaste | Oct 20, 2007 8:24:52 PM

Jessica: No its not to mock bigotry:) My name indicates to the many carbon wastes that’s littering this planet (*cough*gays*cough*). Why is so hard for gays to accept that they are ill and need of help? Mined you, your not born gay, your born ill. Get some therapy for gods sake.

Posted by: carbonwaste | Oct 20, 2007 8:25:28 PM

Carbonwaste: YOu do not do your side proud when you transpose words like "mined and "mind," "your" and" you're," or "mater" for matter."

Posted by: G-A-Y | Oct 22, 2007 7:24:54 PM