RECENT  POSTS:  » Lisa Kudrow thinks my website title is modest, at best » Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded mission of destruction? » MassResistance's hilarious fourteen-point plan for reinstating marriage discrimination: Get really, really nasty » Concerned Women For America finally learns to call out anti-gay rhetoric » 'Rivka Edelman' responds to me via one of the most bizarre comments I've ever read » Just going to another vendor isn't always easy, isn't good basis for sound policy » Pat Robertson: People who believe in fair nondiscrimination law are 'terrorists, radicals, and extremists' » In which another anti-gay group forces politicos to Gladys Kravitz our way into one family's divorce drama » In 2008, the AFA was the same on LGBT rights as President Obama; and I was a flying unicorn » The Hitching Post plot thickens in a truly remarkable way

09/29/2008

Q. You know what's rude? A. Suggesting gays should be gassed

The following comment has been left on one of our YouTube videos:

Picture 12-63

This writer's reaction: I'm going to run to kosher deli and pick up some extra potato kugel for tonight's Rosh Hashanah dinner, then swing by my partner's office and give him a mega-smooch right on the lips. And if "AryanYouthCorp" is not too busy stewing in hate behind his or her keyboard and monitor, they are more than welcome to come witness the proud, Jew-a-gay-ish extravaganza!

Deterred or threatened, we will not be!

im glad these wingnuts inspire you to continue your activism and be extra gay. happy new year to you and your partner.

Posted by: queerunity | Sep 29, 2008 11:20:58 AM

Awww, shana tova to both of you!

Posted by: Esther | Sep 29, 2008 1:28:04 PM

And what this big-mouthed nutty Nazi wannabe needs is to meet a queer like myself.

I promise I won't be the one begging for mercy when I drop his hogtied ass off at the bear bar - but not before I glaze him with a few jars of honey and holler "have at him, boys!".

Posted by: Scott | Sep 29, 2008 1:31:06 PM

It's satirical concern trollery

Posted by: Jake | Sep 29, 2008 1:33:08 PM

How rude!

Posted by: fannie | Sep 29, 2008 2:53:13 PM

Good lord! Way to insult and sell short Gays, Jews, people with hair that isn't blond, people who aren't completely German in background and every other group of persons who suffered during the Holocaust. That kid should be ashamed of himself. That kid should be in therapy. That kind of hate shouldn't be walking around our streets... not without some supervision.
I mean, Lordy! "imagine how funny that would be"??? I'm so insulted and sick I can hardly respond to that drivel.
Way to take the high road, Jeremy!

Posted by: m-no | Sep 29, 2008 11:49:38 PM

This goofball does realize that most of the people that Hitler included in his genocide were just like Hitler himself. Hitler was short, scrawny, darkhaired, and had jewish heritage (not that anything is wrong w/ that mind you, but that's critical to the point). I think it's safe to say that he had a major closet complex too.

it all boils down to this, the Nazis were wrong and Hitler was in denile about who he was.
While therapy is in order for the "Nazi Kid," if the history of nazis is any indicator, the hogtieing, and honey-coating(and the following "Bear Mauling") wouldn't be torture for him.

Posted by: Ryan | Sep 30, 2008 8:37:06 AM