RECENT  POSTS:  » Iowa's governor sponsoring anti-gay Family Leader summit? » Head of Virginia's top anti-gay org: One mean email proves 'the left' is sexist, intolerant » Video: Ohio should be so lucky to have married couples as adorable as George Henry » GLAAD: Q&A with former 'ex-gay' activist Yvette Schneider: 'I’ve never met an 'ex-gay' man I thought was not still attracted to men' » Head of Virginia's anti-equality org: 'open season to discriminate against anyone who believes that children deserve a mom and a dad' » Force behind Virginia's marriage ban ably demonstrates animus behind it » NOM to show rest of world its impressive ability to exacerbate loss » Bryan Fischer: Marriage equality supporters are like baseball's legendarily winning team » On NC's Attorney General and the bipartisan hunt for a 'culture war' off ramp » Read: 4th Circuit strikes down Virginia marriage ban

09/29/2008

Q. You know what's rude? A. Suggesting gays should be gassed

The following comment has been left on one of our YouTube videos:

Picture 12-63

This writer's reaction: I'm going to run to kosher deli and pick up some extra potato kugel for tonight's Rosh Hashanah dinner, then swing by my partner's office and give him a mega-smooch right on the lips. And if "AryanYouthCorp" is not too busy stewing in hate behind his or her keyboard and monitor, they are more than welcome to come witness the proud, Jew-a-gay-ish extravaganza!

Deterred or threatened, we will not be!

im glad these wingnuts inspire you to continue your activism and be extra gay. happy new year to you and your partner.

Posted by: queerunity | Sep 29, 2008 11:20:58 AM

Awww, shana tova to both of you!

Posted by: Esther | Sep 29, 2008 1:28:04 PM

And what this big-mouthed nutty Nazi wannabe needs is to meet a queer like myself.

I promise I won't be the one begging for mercy when I drop his hogtied ass off at the bear bar - but not before I glaze him with a few jars of honey and holler "have at him, boys!".

Posted by: Scott | Sep 29, 2008 1:31:06 PM

It's satirical concern trollery

Posted by: Jake | Sep 29, 2008 1:33:08 PM

How rude!

Posted by: fannie | Sep 29, 2008 2:53:13 PM

Good lord! Way to insult and sell short Gays, Jews, people with hair that isn't blond, people who aren't completely German in background and every other group of persons who suffered during the Holocaust. That kid should be ashamed of himself. That kid should be in therapy. That kind of hate shouldn't be walking around our streets... not without some supervision.
I mean, Lordy! "imagine how funny that would be"??? I'm so insulted and sick I can hardly respond to that drivel.
Way to take the high road, Jeremy!

Posted by: m-no | Sep 29, 2008 11:49:38 PM

This goofball does realize that most of the people that Hitler included in his genocide were just like Hitler himself. Hitler was short, scrawny, darkhaired, and had jewish heritage (not that anything is wrong w/ that mind you, but that's critical to the point). I think it's safe to say that he had a major closet complex too.

it all boils down to this, the Nazis were wrong and Hitler was in denile about who he was.
While therapy is in order for the "Nazi Kid," if the history of nazis is any indicator, the hogtieing, and honey-coating(and the following "Bear Mauling") wouldn't be torture for him.

Posted by: Ryan | Sep 30, 2008 8:37:06 AM