RECENT  POSTS:  » Jodie Foster in 2013: 'I am'; Jodie Foster in 2014: 'I do' » AFA promotes its new app in only way it knows how » Robert Oscar Lopez says I perform 'psychological operations routine' on him when I quote his own words from his own web site » Matt Barber's ever-classy site suggests gay people are literally crushing fellow humans » Bryan Fischer is on to our comic book villain–in-chief » Southern Baptist Theological Seminary's Al Mohler 'can't give' us acceptance; good thing we're not asking » NOM fails to trip up Oregon marriage case » Audio: Tony Perkins equates opposing equality with opposing Nazis » 'WaPo' conservative columnist: 'Strident' marriage equality opponents have lost » If you feel like you hear about another marriage case every day, here's why

09/29/2008

Q. You know what's rude? A. Suggesting gays should be gassed

The following comment has been left on one of our YouTube videos:

Picture 12-63

This writer's reaction: I'm going to run to kosher deli and pick up some extra potato kugel for tonight's Rosh Hashanah dinner, then swing by my partner's office and give him a mega-smooch right on the lips. And if "AryanYouthCorp" is not too busy stewing in hate behind his or her keyboard and monitor, they are more than welcome to come witness the proud, Jew-a-gay-ish extravaganza!

Deterred or threatened, we will not be!

im glad these wingnuts inspire you to continue your activism and be extra gay. happy new year to you and your partner.

Posted by: queerunity | Sep 29, 2008 11:20:58 AM

Awww, shana tova to both of you!

Posted by: Esther | Sep 29, 2008 1:28:04 PM

And what this big-mouthed nutty Nazi wannabe needs is to meet a queer like myself.

I promise I won't be the one begging for mercy when I drop his hogtied ass off at the bear bar - but not before I glaze him with a few jars of honey and holler "have at him, boys!".

Posted by: Scott | Sep 29, 2008 1:31:06 PM

It's satirical concern trollery

Posted by: Jake | Sep 29, 2008 1:33:08 PM

How rude!

Posted by: fannie | Sep 29, 2008 2:53:13 PM

Good lord! Way to insult and sell short Gays, Jews, people with hair that isn't blond, people who aren't completely German in background and every other group of persons who suffered during the Holocaust. That kid should be ashamed of himself. That kid should be in therapy. That kind of hate shouldn't be walking around our streets... not without some supervision.
I mean, Lordy! "imagine how funny that would be"??? I'm so insulted and sick I can hardly respond to that drivel.
Way to take the high road, Jeremy!

Posted by: m-no | Sep 29, 2008 11:49:38 PM

This goofball does realize that most of the people that Hitler included in his genocide were just like Hitler himself. Hitler was short, scrawny, darkhaired, and had jewish heritage (not that anything is wrong w/ that mind you, but that's critical to the point). I think it's safe to say that he had a major closet complex too.

it all boils down to this, the Nazis were wrong and Hitler was in denile about who he was.
While therapy is in order for the "Nazi Kid," if the history of nazis is any indicator, the hogtieing, and honey-coating(and the following "Bear Mauling") wouldn't be torture for him.

Posted by: Ryan | Sep 30, 2008 8:37:06 AM