RECENT  POSTS:  » In which another anti-gay group forces politicos to Gladys Kravitz our way into one family's divorce drama » In 2008, the AFA was the same on LGBT rights as President Obama; and I was a flying unicorn » The Hitching Post plot thickens in a truly remarkable way » On Rivka, Robert and their dirty, self-victimizing, anti-intellectual blame game » POTUS believes in fifty-state equality, happy with way it's playing out » But your subjective view of 'real' marriage is factually irrelevant, Ryan » Flip Benham (yes, their dad) reportedly protesting outside NC weddings » TV's Duggar family continues anti-LGBT activism » Caught ya: Far-right's latest marriage 'victim' edited website to make more solid legal case » Read: Wyoming to become our 32nd marriage equality state

09/05/2008

Video: Queer icon finds comeback role

Julie Brown does Sarah Palin:

J.B.'s blog
[JulieBrown.com]

NO Comments!! Probably laughing too hard. She has sent those over to move.on right?

Posted by: LOrion | Sep 5, 2008 3:55:14 PM

NEMESIS, Jacob and Joshua Miller, played with her in Phoenix last year. I have neat picture with all 3..knew I had seen her somewhere before. They really like her. I put this link (and the pic up in their Forum site...to stir things up a bit!... Thanks JH.

Posted by: LOrion | Sep 5, 2008 4:10:07 PM

Sarah Palin reminds me of what I should be by her example. She does not run or shrink from motherhood or problems in her family. Family is very important to her and we should heed her example.

What other people call our "old fashioned values" are what holds this nation together. I do not attend church or synagogue. I want to be my own person and I don't want someone to encourage what is not right in me or encourage me to indulge in my dark side, which all of us have. This dark side can be alleviated from your life so that you live your own life, not someone living through you.

I don't "go with the flow" when someone tries to encourage me to go with a man 20 years younger than me because I can 'have a good time with him.' Neither do I go with another woman as 'they may understand me better.' Both would be wrong for my life so I am here, not nearly as unhappy as people would think I am. Both ways of life seem totally disgusting to me. I have not been on a date in 8 years, by my own choice. Got tired of the games being played and do not want to play any more. I know the glory I would feel from another person's (love) worship of me is not what I want. Been there already, done that, no more.

The enemies of this country want to destroy us through our morals. There are political operatives in all phases of life, schools, universities, government waiting to demoralize us and take away our freedoms. When we have sunk so low, we need pills to help us back up, our minds will be taken over and our country will be defeated. (This is why we are fighting the drug companies.)

Who was it said they 'would destroy or take us over without firing a single shot?'

Under the umbrella of freedom our constitution affords us, we can really affect change which when you look back has happened in the past for a lot of good reasons. But when you have someone who wants to destroy the constitution and what is represents they also want to destroy our country and the freedom we have.

It is really bottom line a national security issue, not just a moral one. We are not stupid, many of us know exactly what is really going on.

Think about it.

Posted by: Mary Powers | Sep 6, 2008 12:23:49 PM

Mary Powers, what a circuitous path you travel through the bullshit rhetoric. It sounds like you are saying that you, "won't let anyone force their stupid morals on you!" But then out of the other side of your crack, "BUT, you FAGS are more than just IMMORAL! You are going to destroy this country." So you want to force your moral lunacy on me!

If I hear you correctly, you are saying exactly the same thing that Sally Kern said when she equated HOMOSEXUALS = worse than TERRORISTS. And, you are perfectly entitled to your opinion, even as stupid as it is.

There were idiots who used the same rhetoric when African Americans were fighting for their civil rights, and when women were fighting for theirs. It was a lie then, and it's an equally stupid lie now. Why don't you get some new material!

Posted by: Dick Mills | Sep 6, 2008 2:27:50 PM

Mary - get back on your meds and write again tomorrow when you're coherent.

db

Posted by: dave b | Sep 7, 2008 12:27:29 AM

Well Julie beat Saturday Night Live to the punch!!!!

MORE MORE MORE