RECENT  POSTS:  » NOM spends six figures on North Carolina's Hagan/Tillis US Senate race » Idaho wedding venue can be discriminatory so long as it sticks to new business model » Sunday in Houston: Activists mad that churches were noted for their politicization head to a church—to politicize » Lisa Kudrow thinks my website title is modest, at best » Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded mission of destruction? » MassResistance's hilarious fourteen-point plan for reinstating marriage discrimination: Get really, really nasty » Concerned Women For America finally learns to call out anti-gay rhetoric » 'Rivka Edelman' responds to me via one of the most bizarre comments I've ever read » Just going to another vendor isn't always easy, isn't good basis for sound policy » Pat Robertson: People who believe in fair nondiscrimination law are 'terrorists, radicals, and extremists'

11/16/2008

Video: Names begin with 'M', similarities end there

Over the years, we've written more than a few pieces about Maggie Gallagher and how flawed and offensive we find her logic to be. We've also written some things about Michelangelo Signorile and how reasoned and sensible he comes across when presenting his views. Now watch as one CNN appearance bears out our assessments:

Last Night on CNN [Signorile]

Does anyone else think this lady looks like she doth protest too much?

Posted by: RainbowPhoenix | Nov 17, 2008 12:07:28 AM

Good grief, I could barely get through the clip -- her voice and attitude are worse than fingernails on a chalkboard. The donor's names are and always have been public record for a reason. The ballot is secret, money is not.

Posted by: David Roberts | Nov 17, 2008 12:07:33 AM

Has she had her rablies vacination?

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Nov 17, 2008 4:16:37 AM

Too bad Michelangelo didn't bring up the yes folks that had the list of large no donors that they were blackmailing for equal amounts to be given to the yes side or they would publish that list.

Posted by: paula | Nov 17, 2008 8:31:55 AM

That Gallagher idiot tried her line of "reasoning" at hearings at the Mass State House during our marriage debates. She was so obviously wrong it was truly laughable, and the legislators saw right through her, no problem at all.

Jeremy, could you shoot an email to Michelangelo, John Aravosis, Joe, and the others who get on CNN etc, reminding them of the Yes on 8 crowd's initial threats and extortion attempts? These should be brought up as reminders when the wrong side claims persecution.

Posted by: tjc | Nov 17, 2008 9:20:38 AM

Yea, I'm trying to push those earlier threats, tjc. Maybe I'll just have to get myself booked. Lately I've been wanting to do more TV anyway.

Posted by: G-A-Y | Nov 17, 2008 9:48:52 AM

I'd watch that. :-)

Posted by: tjc | Nov 17, 2008 10:46:46 AM

Jeremy - you so should do TV!

Posted by: Alonzo | Nov 17, 2008 3:59:56 PM

I have and do. Just choosy about what I do/pursue. I'm put off by "shout at each other" TV.

Posted by: G-A-Y | Nov 17, 2008 4:12:20 PM