RECENT  POSTS:  » Lisa Kudrow thinks my website title is modest, at best » Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded mission of destruction? » MassResistance's hilarious fourteen-point plan for reinstating marriage discrimination: Get really, really nasty » Concerned Women For America finally learns to call out anti-gay rhetoric » 'Rivka Edelman' responds to me via one of the most bizarre comments I've ever read » Just going to another vendor isn't always easy, isn't good basis for sound policy » Pat Robertson: People who believe in fair nondiscrimination law are 'terrorists, radicals, and extremists' » In which another anti-gay group forces politicos to Gladys Kravitz our way into one family's divorce drama » In 2008, the AFA was the same on LGBT rights as President Obama; and I was a flying unicorn » The Hitching Post plot thickens in a truly remarkable way

11/10/2008

Video: Well said

Gay marriage is a question of love [MSNBC]

Finally, I was dying to hear from Olbermann on this... but honestly, the Arkansas ban on adoption is a million times more important. Why didn't we focus on that more? It hurts children! We as adults can work through this, but depriving children of loving homes is unacceptable.

Posted by: aaa | Nov 10, 2008 9:52:05 PM

Wow! I'm linking this to my Live Journal. I will keep "spamming" my own LJ until this is reversed. It's just WRONG.

Posted by: Bonnie_Half-Elven | Nov 10, 2008 10:11:13 PM

I've always like Olbermann and i'm wowed by his comments on Prop. H8 and his support for gay equality.

But I find myself being nagged by this one little question...

Why hasn't Rachel Maddow made this same comment?

Posted by: Jordan | Nov 10, 2008 10:32:25 PM

I'm not crazy about Olbermann. I think Arnold Schwarzennegger coming out on our side like he did has more impact.

Posted by: KLM | Nov 11, 2008 1:52:45 AM

It won't work, they'll go through the first five minutes, and turn it off.

Posted by: Corvidae | Nov 11, 2008 2:01:31 AM

Damn, that was better than anything i have herd in a long time. I want to say where was that video during the long commercial run of other no on 8 adds.

Posted by: Patrick B. | Nov 11, 2008 11:37:41 AM