RECENT  POSTS:  » Court upholds Houston's Equal Rights Ordinance » Maggie Gallagher won't toast you while you trap your spouse in sin » NOM pre-spins its likely low #March4Marriage attendance » 'Children of gays' lawyer to SCOTUS: Ban same-sex marriage so bisexuals will marry heterosexually » Audio: Ryan T. Anderson says sexual orientation speaks to content of character; links it to sadomasochism, polyamory » WHOA: FRC 'reediting' all those heinous fasting-for-marriage prayers I've been showing you!! » Man who dedicates his life to fighting marriage equality, gay parenting: 'I don't work to harm others' » FRC's eighth day of fasting-for-discrimination: Uses passage about forced drowning to condemn gay parents » NOM: Marriage is some creepy number that looks like it's about to behead one spouse » Desperate anti-gay movement's latest attempt to dehumanize: Gay unions harm straight kids

11/10/2008

Video: Well said

Gay marriage is a question of love [MSNBC]

Finally, I was dying to hear from Olbermann on this... but honestly, the Arkansas ban on adoption is a million times more important. Why didn't we focus on that more? It hurts children! We as adults can work through this, but depriving children of loving homes is unacceptable.

Posted by: aaa | Nov 10, 2008 9:52:05 PM

Wow! I'm linking this to my Live Journal. I will keep "spamming" my own LJ until this is reversed. It's just WRONG.

Posted by: Bonnie_Half-Elven | Nov 10, 2008 10:11:13 PM

I've always like Olbermann and i'm wowed by his comments on Prop. H8 and his support for gay equality.

But I find myself being nagged by this one little question...

Why hasn't Rachel Maddow made this same comment?

Posted by: Jordan | Nov 10, 2008 10:32:25 PM

I'm not crazy about Olbermann. I think Arnold Schwarzennegger coming out on our side like he did has more impact.

Posted by: KLM | Nov 11, 2008 1:52:45 AM

It won't work, they'll go through the first five minutes, and turn it off.

Posted by: Corvidae | Nov 11, 2008 2:01:31 AM

Damn, that was better than anything i have herd in a long time. I want to say where was that video during the long commercial run of other no on 8 adds.

Posted by: Patrick B. | Nov 11, 2008 11:37:41 AM