RECENT  POSTS:  » 'Ex-gay' org. excited to be 'featured exhibitor' at #VVS14 » Three of history's four women Supreme Court Justices have now performed same-sex weddings » GLAAD: Questions we'd like reporters to ask at the Values Voter Summit » HA! Robert Oscar Lopez mentions me in truly bizarre amicus brief to 5th Circuit » Gay man realizes he shouldn't have entered an opposite-sex union—so no same-sex marriage for anyone?! » Your daily 'Gay Gestapo' moment with the American Family Association's senior analyst » Scott Lively equates accurately noting his public record with inciting murder » Audio: Mark Regnerus doesn't think marriage equality has 'a lot of gas left' » Friday: NOM president shares the bill with 'ex-gay' activists » Today in 'um, yeah, obviously': Stunt marriages not confined to opposite-sex partnerships

11/10/2008

Video: Well said

Gay marriage is a question of love [MSNBC]

Finally, I was dying to hear from Olbermann on this... but honestly, the Arkansas ban on adoption is a million times more important. Why didn't we focus on that more? It hurts children! We as adults can work through this, but depriving children of loving homes is unacceptable.

Posted by: aaa | Nov 10, 2008 9:52:05 PM

Wow! I'm linking this to my Live Journal. I will keep "spamming" my own LJ until this is reversed. It's just WRONG.

Posted by: Bonnie_Half-Elven | Nov 10, 2008 10:11:13 PM

I've always like Olbermann and i'm wowed by his comments on Prop. H8 and his support for gay equality.

But I find myself being nagged by this one little question...

Why hasn't Rachel Maddow made this same comment?

Posted by: Jordan | Nov 10, 2008 10:32:25 PM

I'm not crazy about Olbermann. I think Arnold Schwarzennegger coming out on our side like he did has more impact.

Posted by: KLM | Nov 11, 2008 1:52:45 AM

It won't work, they'll go through the first five minutes, and turn it off.

Posted by: Corvidae | Nov 11, 2008 2:01:31 AM

Damn, that was better than anything i have herd in a long time. I want to say where was that video during the long commercial run of other no on 8 adds.

Posted by: Patrick B. | Nov 11, 2008 11:37:41 AM