RECENT  POSTS:  » Where art thou, Jeremy? » Video: Ad for blemish remover/ tourist spot for our new, bettered America » Whether justified or Kim Davis-ed, individualistic rage rarely outplays broader truths » Kim Davis: The almost too perfect coda to the marriage discrimination fight » Anti-gay clerks are going to have to do their jobs. Because of course they are. » Jeb really wants to remind voters of his anti-'same status' plan for gay couples » Maine: NOM finally forced to hand over its tiny, out-of-state, incestuous donor roll » This delusional primary: Huckabee claims 'same-sex marriage is not the law of the land' » The 'Yeah. Duh. Of course' phase of this fight » Trailer: 'Stonewall'

Video: Well said

Gay marriage is a question of love [MSNBC]

Finally, I was dying to hear from Olbermann on this... but honestly, the Arkansas ban on adoption is a million times more important. Why didn't we focus on that more? It hurts children! We as adults can work through this, but depriving children of loving homes is unacceptable.

Posted by: aaa | Nov 10, 2008 9:52:05 PM

Wow! I'm linking this to my Live Journal. I will keep "spamming" my own LJ until this is reversed. It's just WRONG.

Posted by: Bonnie_Half-Elven | Nov 10, 2008 10:11:13 PM

I've always like Olbermann and i'm wowed by his comments on Prop. H8 and his support for gay equality.

But I find myself being nagged by this one little question...

Why hasn't Rachel Maddow made this same comment?

Posted by: Jordan | Nov 10, 2008 10:32:25 PM

I'm not crazy about Olbermann. I think Arnold Schwarzennegger coming out on our side like he did has more impact.

Posted by: KLM | Nov 11, 2008 1:52:45 AM

It won't work, they'll go through the first five minutes, and turn it off.

Posted by: Corvidae | Nov 11, 2008 2:01:31 AM

Damn, that was better than anything i have herd in a long time. I want to say where was that video during the long commercial run of other no on 8 adds.

Posted by: Patrick B. | Nov 11, 2008 11:37:41 AM