RECENT  POSTS:  » 'Indianapolis Star' to Governor Pence: FIX THIS NOW » Bill Maher's monologue on dialogue he'd prefer remain a monologue » Video: Even Michael Steele thinks Indiana law is too broad; Ryan T. Anderson constantly interrupts, still loses » Watch Gov. Pence heap praise on lobbying group that admitted #SB101 was all about same-sex marriage » Shellshocked Gov. Pence in full-blown spin mode » Video: Man who's called for exporting gays goes on CNN to defend Indiana law, earns deserved result » Man who insinuated it's better to be thrown into sea than support homosexuality attended #SB101 signing ceremony » Considering vast (and frankly odd) amount of time he spends talking about us, no wonder Tony Perkins thinks we're 'special' » FRC keeps lying about where majority of Americans stand on marriage equality » Audio: Indiana restaurant owner openly discriminates against gays, glad to have added protection to do so

11/10/2008

Video: Well said

Gay marriage is a question of love [MSNBC]

Finally, I was dying to hear from Olbermann on this... but honestly, the Arkansas ban on adoption is a million times more important. Why didn't we focus on that more? It hurts children! We as adults can work through this, but depriving children of loving homes is unacceptable.

Posted by: aaa | Nov 10, 2008 9:52:05 PM

Wow! I'm linking this to my Live Journal. I will keep "spamming" my own LJ until this is reversed. It's just WRONG.

Posted by: Bonnie_Half-Elven | Nov 10, 2008 10:11:13 PM

I've always like Olbermann and i'm wowed by his comments on Prop. H8 and his support for gay equality.

But I find myself being nagged by this one little question...

Why hasn't Rachel Maddow made this same comment?

Posted by: Jordan | Nov 10, 2008 10:32:25 PM

I'm not crazy about Olbermann. I think Arnold Schwarzennegger coming out on our side like he did has more impact.

Posted by: KLM | Nov 11, 2008 1:52:45 AM

It won't work, they'll go through the first five minutes, and turn it off.

Posted by: Corvidae | Nov 11, 2008 2:01:31 AM

Damn, that was better than anything i have herd in a long time. I want to say where was that video during the long commercial run of other no on 8 adds.

Posted by: Patrick B. | Nov 11, 2008 11:37:41 AM