RECENT  POSTS:  » Fox News pays this person for his opinions » Pat Buchanan doubles down on 1983 column claiming AIDS is nature's punishment » Is NOM really going to push for a constitutional convention on marriage? » Video: Great piece from 'CBS Sunday Morning' highlights sweet success » Yes, the American marriage equality fight is over—the rest is just bluster » Goodnight from the White House to your house » AL Chief Justice Roy Moore calls marriage equality worse than segregation decision » And by opposition 'from all sides,' FRC means exclusively from the (R) side » Video: What it looked like when that thing happened today » Hillary vows to keep fighting for full LGBT equality; et tu, GOP rivals?

01/27/2009

We need some preventive PFLAG, pronto

This funny bout of denial comes from Fail Blog:

fail owned pwned pictures
(see more pwn and owned pictures at Fail Blog)

Be sure to keep an eye out for more posts from Bethany, in which we predict she'll worry that her son is part rabbit after she repeatedly catches him practicing his ability to lick (but not bite) a carrot.

**NOTE: There's lots of suspicion that this "fail" is fake, posted by the person who submitted it to Fail Blog.

On the one hand, I've seen first hand I've experienced first hand how dense parents can be on this subject, on the other hand, this just seems too ridiculous to be real.

Posted by: RainbowPhoenix | Jan 27, 2009 8:42:41 PM

Failpost was a fake :/

Posted by: Chris | Jan 27, 2009 9:31:47 PM

Thanks . .I needed a good laugh today . .Yikes!

Posted by: Jon | Jan 27, 2009 9:48:05 PM

Isn't it wondeful how he has suppressed his gag reflex? That should make visits to the dentist much easier.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Jan 27, 2009 10:33:50 PM

Funny, but fake... that screenshot was taken 1 second after it was posted.

I don't doubt that there are mothers out there who would be thinking along these lines, though.

Posted by: | Jan 28, 2009 1:56:06 AM

Not fake!

It was up on Yahoo Answers yesterday but has disappeared today

Posted by: tonykw | Jan 28, 2009 8:17:52 AM

I hesitate to call fake on this.
When I was a teen, I secreted a couple of playgirls home with me (I'll let you imagine why I did this).
My parents saw one...and completely bought the story that a friend planted it as a joke.
Nevermind that the circumstances in which they found it COMPLETELY discredited my little lie. Parents (especially Christian conservative ones like mine) will believe the sky is green if it fits what they need to believe.

Posted by: Eric | Jan 28, 2009 10:38:10 AM

I think you may have missed the joke here.

Fail Blog shows things that fail -- i.e. a photo of a concrete staircase with painted logos indicating "wheelchair accessible" was headlined "Handicap Access Fail "

This particular post was headlined "Denial Fail"

Posted by: Wyzdyx | Jan 28, 2009 3:08:56 PM

Who are you talking to, Wyzdyx? I think everyone here gets the joke -- the humor is why it was posted in the first place.

Posted by: G-A-Y | Jan 28, 2009 3:16:13 PM