RECENT  POSTS:  » Video: Hey, Focus on the Family's Citizenlink—get your egos out of our marriage equality! » Video: Hallmark features openly in love couple (who happen to be lesbians) » NOM's 'International Org. For Marriage' gets an Executive Director » FRC prays for judges, governors, legislators to ignore marriage equality rulings » Read: AFA plays innocent about making Bryan Fischer a known pundit; no one's buying it » Yes you will coexist with civil marriage equality, Tony Perkins; that's a demand, not a request » Report: The AFA has fired Bryan Fischer as Director of Issue Analysis » Video: These Alabama anti-gay protestors sound exactly like parody versions of Alabama anti-gay protestors » Audio: Activist judge Roy Moore gives rambling, unconvincing interview to Tony Perkins » NOM reveals plan for taking people's money even though they've clearly lost

01/27/2009

We need some preventive PFLAG, pronto

This funny bout of denial comes from Fail Blog:

fail owned pwned pictures
(see more pwn and owned pictures at Fail Blog)

Be sure to keep an eye out for more posts from Bethany, in which we predict she'll worry that her son is part rabbit after she repeatedly catches him practicing his ability to lick (but not bite) a carrot.

**NOTE: There's lots of suspicion that this "fail" is fake, posted by the person who submitted it to Fail Blog.

On the one hand, I've seen first hand I've experienced first hand how dense parents can be on this subject, on the other hand, this just seems too ridiculous to be real.

Posted by: RainbowPhoenix | Jan 27, 2009 8:42:41 PM

Failpost was a fake :/

Posted by: Chris | Jan 27, 2009 9:31:47 PM

Thanks . .I needed a good laugh today . .Yikes!

Posted by: Jon | Jan 27, 2009 9:48:05 PM

Isn't it wondeful how he has suppressed his gag reflex? That should make visits to the dentist much easier.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Jan 27, 2009 10:33:50 PM

Funny, but fake... that screenshot was taken 1 second after it was posted.

I don't doubt that there are mothers out there who would be thinking along these lines, though.

Posted by: | Jan 28, 2009 1:56:06 AM

Not fake!

It was up on Yahoo Answers yesterday but has disappeared today

Posted by: tonykw | Jan 28, 2009 8:17:52 AM

I hesitate to call fake on this.
When I was a teen, I secreted a couple of playgirls home with me (I'll let you imagine why I did this).
My parents saw one...and completely bought the story that a friend planted it as a joke.
Nevermind that the circumstances in which they found it COMPLETELY discredited my little lie. Parents (especially Christian conservative ones like mine) will believe the sky is green if it fits what they need to believe.

Posted by: Eric | Jan 28, 2009 10:38:10 AM

I think you may have missed the joke here.

Fail Blog shows things that fail -- i.e. a photo of a concrete staircase with painted logos indicating "wheelchair accessible" was headlined "Handicap Access Fail "

This particular post was headlined "Denial Fail"

Posted by: Wyzdyx | Jan 28, 2009 3:08:56 PM

Who are you talking to, Wyzdyx? I think everyone here gets the joke -- the humor is why it was posted in the first place.

Posted by: G-A-Y | Jan 28, 2009 3:16:13 PM