RECENT  POSTS:  » Where art thou, Jeremy? » Video: Ad for blemish remover/ tourist spot for our new, bettered America » Whether justified or Kim Davis-ed, individualistic rage rarely outplays broader truths » Kim Davis: The almost too perfect coda to the marriage discrimination fight » Anti-gay clerks are going to have to do their jobs. Because of course they are. » Jeb really wants to remind voters of his anti-'same status' plan for gay couples » Maine: NOM finally forced to hand over its tiny, out-of-state, incestuous donor roll » This delusional primary: Huckabee claims 'same-sex marriage is not the law of the land' » The 'Yeah. Duh. Of course' phase of this fight » Trailer: 'Stonewall'

Pete's yet-to-be-poured Milk

We have it on good word that anti-gay activist Peter LaBarbera is currently prepping a post that will utilize this image:

Milk Movie Dvd

So let's guess: What will be the topic of Pete's post?

(a) He'll give us a thoughtful discussion examining Penn's career trajectory from Spicoli to Harvey?

(b) He'll bemoan the upcoming DVD's lack of special features?

(d) He's gonna present an unhinged rant against gay rights, liberal bias, and the supposed brainwashing of the nation into accepting LGBT people?

(e) He'll criticize the film's lack of a vegan option?

Stay tuned, my lil' harvey fans!

**UPDATE: He's now posted. (D) it is: Sorry, Sean Penn, We’re PROUD to Defend Marriage — Hollywood Denounces God and Applauds Pedophilia [AFT]

Omigod, Fruit Juice. Someone should pay you to come up with this shit. Had I been drinking some fruit juice, it would be all over my keyboard via my nose. Nice.

Posted by: L.A. Fields | Feb 23, 2009 4:40:34 PM

e, definitely. Mr. LB's the veganest gay-hater for sure!

Posted by: Barret | Feb 23, 2009 4:44:39 PM

"(c) He'll unveil his plans to produce Fruit Juice, a Milk spinoff about Anita Bryant's attempts to squash gays?"

Oh, don't do this to me! I'm rolling on the floor!!!

Posted by: Richard Rush | Feb 23, 2009 7:06:11 PM

Really, your title should have been "Pete's Yet To Be Soured Milk."

Posted by: Jamie | Feb 24, 2009 12:25:18 AM

Looks like I'm late to the game here, but I'll reiterate: "Fruit Juice." LMAO.

Posted by: Dana | Feb 24, 2009 1:27:02 AM

what the heck is with his "homosexuality content" measuring scale for films? "Ho" movies made the most money while "HoHoHo" movies made the least apparently. I don't think Santa would approve of the misuse of his catchphrase.

Posted by: Joe | Feb 24, 2009 2:51:42 AM

So is it just me, or is it impressive the cognitive dissonance they continue to display, piling on the pedophilia-love for Hollywood's celebrity elite, proclaiming that Eastwood (a two-time winning director) was ignored, and brilliantly acting as if Heath Ledger's win for "the Dark Knight" equals shunning a movie which somehow glorifies Dubya?
My god.
How long before they decide that liberal, effete, blue-skiers need to be taught that God actually made the sky red, as in red state?

Posted by: Eric | Feb 25, 2009 10:47:04 AM