Video: Even the rearview mirror thinks his views seem backwards
- Find rabid embrace of certain cherry-picked, man-written, open-for-interepetation scriptures to be annoying at best, offensive at worst? Well that's not because the condemnatory acts of self-appointed moral authoritarians are those things. No, no -- it's because "the word of God" has pierce your heart.
- Want to speak on the ability of gays to "change"? Well, there's no need for you to be a professional, just as long as you've listened to what your own choir has to say about the subject.
- Even though gay sex is quite easily accomplishable, biologically compatible, found to be natural in all of recorded history, and thoroughly enjoyable, that form of sex is just not scientifically "normal."
- Neither evolution nor homosexuality can be true because you "can't procreate yourself."
- Marrying your loving same-sex partner is like marrying your bird, dog, and son all at the same time.
All this logic and more from YouTuber "EmptyWithoutJesus":
Born Homosexual? [YT]
*Oh, and of course like all loving Christians who "don't hate gays," he uses words like this:
Posted by: | Mar 16, 2009 3:18:22 PM
You gotta love these Youtubers. Obviously, they know so much about our lives and struggles. I'm certain he is familiar with Exodus International's success rates, and some of its board members (Chambers and Thomas) who claim that change does not necessarily mean switching from perverse Sodomite to God-fearing heterosexual.
Posted by: KZ | Mar 16, 2009 11:08:39 PM
You are absolutely correct! Hopefully some of these men will accept the truth, repent of their sin, and turn to Christ before it is too late!
Blessings to You!
Posted by: Wayne | Mar 17, 2009 12:22:16 AM
"Hi, yeah, I'm a guy in a truck and I'ma gonna tell you why you will not get into the kingdom of heaven. You should always listen to a guy in a truck talkin' scripture 'cause you know Jesus would have driven a pick up if he had the chance. Oh and I will also prove that homo-sex-uality is unnatural because it woulda been extinct in a generation. Now praise jesus and check the oil."
Posted by: John Ozed | Mar 17, 2009 12:09:10 PMcomments powered by Disqus