RECENT  POSTS:  » Where art thou, Jeremy? » Video: Ad for blemish remover/ tourist spot for our new, bettered America » Whether justified or Kim Davis-ed, individualistic rage rarely outplays broader truths » Kim Davis: The almost too perfect coda to the marriage discrimination fight » Anti-gay clerks are going to have to do their jobs. Because of course they are. » Jeb really wants to remind voters of his anti-'same status' plan for gay couples » Maine: NOM finally forced to hand over its tiny, out-of-state, incestuous donor roll » This delusional primary: Huckabee claims 'same-sex marriage is not the law of the land' » The 'Yeah. Duh. Of course' phase of this fight » Trailer: 'Stonewall'

Audio: On plugs, sockets, and the various ways to exchange natural energy

When we hear this, a snippet from Matt Barber and Mat Staver's "Liberty Live" radio show...

Liberty Live -- 4/24/09 [AFR]

...there's only one reply that comes to mind:

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go plug in my fan(ny).

Posted by: SammySeattle | Apr 27, 2009 4:26:35 PM

Wow, I thought the whole peg-and-hole argument was reserved for 14-year-olds commenting on Chris Crocker's YouTube videos.

Posted by: Harrison | Apr 27, 2009 5:04:11 PM

And what's funny, Harrison, is how Barber acts like it's some sort of a brilliant thought that puts a nail in his opposition's coffin. He's so eager to share it with his audience that he keeps talking over Matt Staver.

Posted by: G-A-Y | Apr 27, 2009 5:22:57 PM

First, JH, that cord of yours kind of blows Barbie's analog right out of the water! Bravo! And, what about trying to plug an American plug into a European (or god forbid Japanese) receptacle?? It might result in damage to either or both of the plug and receptacle?? Ouch!

When these guys start talking about "sex", I always want to ask them if their "wives" like to take it up the butt. Or do they give good head? I'll bet that they don't swallow! And, I want to know what kind of kinky shit BB's first wife was into?? She probably liked it doggie style, and would constantly scream out, "Give it to me BUBBA!"

I would really suspect, though, that they are all a bunch of cold fish, preferring solitude (with batteries) when it comes to la faire l'amour avec. But, that's just a guess, and I would like to know! They have no problem discussing my sex life, they should be equally comfortable discussing their own?? One would think??

Posted by: Dick Mills | Apr 27, 2009 7:39:47 PM

Ok, cover your eyes you may not want to read this first part:

Stupid mother fuckers! Don't they have any idea of anatomy? The parts fit just fine.

And last I looked an electrical plug and socket weren't natural, they're man made.

Posted by: Tony P | Apr 27, 2009 8:28:15 PM

Dick really hit the nail on the head for me: they keep talking about our sex lives: it's time to demand to know ALL about THEIRS. I demand equal coverage! Ok, so I don't really want to know but's like listening to a couple of 7th grade boys in the locker room back in Oklahoma where I grew up. Jeez. Talk about backasswards.

Posted by: ZnSD | Apr 28, 2009 12:53:51 AM

A simplistic, unsophisticated argument with no relevance to the situation whatsoever. If everyone was straight and multiplied as these rabbits do, the world would be in even more trouble. Should we also discriminate against infertile couples too? I think not.

Posted by: Isobel Connell | Apr 28, 2009 2:42:39 AM