RECENT  POSTS:  » Joseph Farah still clueless about nondiscrimination law » Hobby Lobby president to join extremely anti-gay activists at 'Star Spangled' event » FRC's Sprigg admits his side put up 'weak defense' in 7th Circuit » Photo: The latest totally convincing, in no way silly attempt at a meme from anti-gay Ruth Institute » AFA's Fischer: Time for Christians to 'get up in somebody's grill' like Jesus would » GLAAD: The World Congress of Families sparks protests in Australia. Let's examine why. » GLAAD: NOM cofounder: 'Hard to see... the logical stopping place' between gay-affirming, murder-affirming Christians » 'Nonpartisan' NOM's entrenched Republicanism again showing » GLAAD: His other tactics failing, NOM president turns to anti-trans fear-mongering » AFA's Bryan Fischer: Diversity is 'most sinister and dangerous lie'

04/13/2009

Video: Let the Domino's appall as they may

We of course never want to see anyone fired because they are gay. We do, however, fully support gays being fired if/when they do this:

At one time it was founder and former owner Tom Monaghan's socially conservative (read: anti-gay) work that served as the primary reason why gays might want to avoid this place. But ya know, nose-cheese and sneeze-lami have just replaced politics as modern reasons why one might instead choose Papa John's!

***OH SO MUCH MORE:

**UPDATE: From Domino's corporate:

Thank you for bringing these to our attention. I don’t have the words to say how repulsed I am by this – other than to say that these two individuals do not represent that 125,000 people in 60 countries who work hard every day to make good food and provide great customer service. I’ve turned this over to our security department. We will find them. There are far too many clues that will allow us to determine their location quite easily.

Regards,

Tim McIntyre

Vice President, Communications

Domino's Pizza, LLC

***

*Note: We should say that we fully understand that this is not a representative incident that speaks to the company's usual operations. But that out of the way, we should also say: FRICKIN' GROSS, MAN!

**UPDATE, 4/14: More from corporate:

Hi, Jeremy.

We just got off the phone with the franchise owner, who was absolutely dumbfounded by this. He has told us that he will be terminating their employment effective immediately. We suggested that he call them and get a written statement from them, asking them to “explain” (to the extent anyone can, really) their actions. We are also seeking legal counsel to see what kind of action we can take against them for damage to the brand.

You are welcome to use anything I’ve sent to you in the past 24 hours. I do want to thank you for bringing this to our attention…I just wish it hadn’t been posted so prominently on your web site…while it was certainly fair game, it does hurt the company and the thousands of people we employ in this country whether it’s intended or not.

Regards,

Tim

Tim McIntyre
Vice President, Communications
Domino's Pizza, LLC

We respond:

Hey Tim: Don't shoot the messenger, buddy!

*Note: Mr. Mcintyre has clarified, saying that he didn't mean to blame this site for posting the vids. He just meant to say that he wishes, in theory, that they had never come to light since they can lead folks to make unfair, blanket judgement of the company. And we actually agree with him on that point -- it is unfair for anyone to parlay this one incident into a sweeping attack against the chain as a whole.

**UPDATE, 4/15: Wow, this thing got big: Health officials inspect Conover Domino's [WCNC]

**UPDATE, 4/16: Domino's takes to the same video site that screwed them: Please think of cheesy bread, not snot [G-A-Y]

i know these losers and can assure everyone this was not a prank. michaels behavior represents exactly who he is a gay loser. no straight men would feel as comfortable as he does exposing himself to wipe his rear end with a sponge and she use to act the same way while employed at pizza hut on springs road. ask the gm eveyln stephens who is just as nasty as these two are. this has happened for a long time not just at dominos but at pizza hut as well. 828 256 9822 call and ask for evelyn

Posted by: baby b | Apr 17, 2009 8:27:52 AM

am i the only one who hears the manager in the background asking kristi if she is following micheal around???? and who is this other employee in the video who obviously knows whats up???? would they really do this if the manager was in the office anticipating his return to the make line and may punish them????

Posted by: baby b | Apr 17, 2009 8:43:52 AM

They should send them to jail and spit in their food every meal and make them eat out of the cell toilet

Posted by: appalled | Apr 17, 2009 9:08:57 AM

What a...." P.R. NITEMARE ".........
Not even ONE FREE meal for one member of each household would be enough for me to ever eat their product AGAIN !

Posted by: Mary K. | Apr 17, 2009 11:18:49 AM

Baby B:

You obviously have never been around STRAIGHT DISGUSTING FRAT BOYS! You should keep your mouth shut more often

Posted by: MissNee | Apr 17, 2009 11:39:50 AM

This guy should apply for a position in Obama's Administration: Dept of Health and Human Services....

Posted by: Roger | Apr 17, 2009 1:03:29 PM

You don't want to know what do all Morocan guys who are working in Domino's kitchen in Amsterdam... Everybody here kbows about that!!

Posted by: Buben | Apr 17, 2009 1:07:08 PM

When I was in high school we knew one burger shack employee used to spit into the burgers of kids he didn't like.

I will never order another Dominos pizza again ... this is horrible, YUUUUUUUK

Posted by: Eight Belles | Apr 17, 2009 1:28:26 PM

you sick fucks should be closed down for some digusting shit that ya do and not only that too sanatize that whole damn building

Posted by: anonomous | Apr 17, 2009 2:56:43 PM

These incidents are far from "isolated" or "unique."
I've known too many folks in food prep. in my life.
In college, on guy I knew was pissed at a "rude" customer (pizza place), so the worker mounted a lump of pizza dough (yes, he humped it and ejaculated into the dough.). He prepared and served the pizza to the customer.
From what I hear...."lots of stuff" goes into food establishments of ALL types.

Posted by: taNkGirrrl | Apr 17, 2009 3:10:27 PM

One tiny drop of poison in a big pot of milk can make all the whole-milk poisonous and fatal to drink.

sad.

Posted by: Matthew | Apr 17, 2009 3:15:30 PM

LOOK AT THESE IDIOTS! I'M AN ASSISTANT MANAGER FOR DOMINO'S AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THE HELL SOMEONE CAN DO SUCH LUDACRIS ACTS TO FAITHFUL CUSTOMERS. THIS IS BULL! THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUNISHED IN THE TRIAL OF COURTS! LOOSING YOUR JOB ISN'T PUNISHMENT ENOUGH FOR THIS. OUR SALES HAVE BEEN SO FAR DOWN DUE TO THESE VIDEO. THIS ISN'T FUNNY AND VERY VERY SICK. I WANNA SEE THESE PEOPLE IN JAIL FOR AT LEAST A YEAR, NO PROBATION, REAL JAIL TIME. THIS ISN'T JUST A PRANK OR A HOAX BUT A DISCUSTING ACT THAT CAN SERIOUSLY CAUSE MAJOR PROBLEMS. OUR CUSTOMERS DESERVE BETTER AND I THINK THESE 2 NIMRODS DESERVE MORE THEN WHAT THEY GET. I WANNA SEE THEM IN JAIL ON CNN! I WILL NOT REST TILL SO. IF U IDIOTS ARE READING THIS. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED WHAT YOU'VE DONE BECAUSE U RUINED IT FROM THE REST OF US. HOPE U BURN IN HELL A THOUSANDS DEATHS OF TUB OF BOILING PIZZA SAUCE! ANY QUESTION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

Posted by: Kyle | Apr 17, 2009 6:15:23 PM

who in hell r they kidding that food went out 2 customers & u know it did, how F&%$#@*! gross. . I never eat there anyway, luckily.

Posted by: M | Apr 17, 2009 6:53:37 PM

What a bunch of fucking idiots! GOSH!

Posted by: Andrew | Apr 17, 2009 7:10:12 PM

wow...I think that anyone with a minimum wage job should be fired with no government assistance and understand what it is to work W O R K for a living. I will NEVER order from DOMINOS

Posted by: funandgames | Apr 17, 2009 9:52:56 PM

I will never order from Domino's Pizza again. This is sick and typical of these roach hotel outfits. Profit is the only thing they care about!

Posted by: Randal Smith | Apr 18, 2009 1:00:57 AM

man fuck domino's. they suck ass anyways regardless of those two idiots

Posted by: kyle | Apr 18, 2009 5:33:43 AM

I used to be a delivery driver for Pizza Hut. There was this nigger bitch that would order less than $10 worth and she lived in a ghetto apartment building but had the nicest furniture in her apartment. She would always tip $0 so one day I stopped at my house on the way to hers and I took cat shit from the cat litter and put it under the cheese of her pizza. Fuck her. She never ordered again. What these people did was tame compared to what I've seen and heard of. People should think about that the next time they go out to eat and decide on what to tip.

Posted by: alex | Apr 18, 2009 10:57:04 AM

I once worked for Domino's Pizza here in Australia, I can say that domino's takes matter like this hard.... there was a guy at a store on the Gold Coast the "Blew his Load" into a pizza then handed it to a customer, within a day of this happening that person was delt with to the full extent of the law, I can't recall the name of the charge how ever he was sentenced to 5 years jail with parole after 3 years and was banned from the food industry for life.

Posted by: aussie_domino | Apr 18, 2009 11:11:58 AM

fucking faggets

Posted by: Common Sense | Apr 18, 2009 1:37:29 PM

The videos are to funny,i personaly dont eat out id rather cook my own food, its just people have become so lazy, i actually like the videos

Posted by: Dick | Apr 18, 2009 1:52:27 PM

I think this vidoe is repulsive, degrading and just outright stupid. I hope whoever the person in that truck waiting for his change has come to his senses to know that his sandwich was tampered with and sue the "D" off of Dominoes. I hope all involved parties get sued. The way to get to stupid asses like that is through their wallets. Do they deserve to be employed anywhere else? I'm sure this is not their first time doing this to the food, but I hope it's their last!!!!

Posted by: Dee Davis | Apr 18, 2009 4:42:15 PM

I live about 20 minutes from this place. Thank goodness I have never ordered from them. I am not a pizza fan.

Posted by: larfus | Apr 18, 2009 10:16:22 PM

If you guys think that straight people dont do this too then your sadly wrong haha!

Posted by: jesus | Apr 19, 2009 1:33:37 AM

Kristy, the disgraceful slob in this video is a registered sex offender.

North Carolina definition of sexual battery:

§ 14‑27.5A. Sexual battery.

(a) A person is guilty of sexual battery if the person, for the purpose of sexual arousal, sexual gratification, or sexual abuse, engages in sexual contact with another person:

(1) By force and against the will of the other person; or

(2) Who is mentally disabled, mentally incapacitated, or physically helpless, and the person performing the act knows or should reasonably know that the other person is mentally disabled, mentally incapacitated, or physically helpless.

(b) Any person who commits the offense defined in this section is guilty of a Class A1 misdemeanor. (2003‑252, s. 2.)

Posted by: Jen | Apr 19, 2009 3:03:28 AM

maybe that's why dominos pizza always tasted weird. i don't know about any of you guys but i stopped eating there a LOOONG time ago and so did most of the people i know. i don't know why they are still in business to tell you the truth.

Posted by: Toni | Apr 19, 2009 8:42:08 PM

lmao. this is nothing new. i worked in at papa johns with my husband when we were dating several years ago. this is pretty common!! i have participated in group spittings on pizzas for asshole customers or non tippers, WITH the manager!! we also would drop pizzas on the dirty floor and spread the lugies we hocked around with the pepper you get in every box. we would smoke weed in the walk in freezer and throw the seeds into pepperoni boxes. leave the pizza cutter sitting in grease for 3 days before washing, hardly anyone who was an insider even washed their hands!! i also know one kid personally hired by our gm who would dip pepperoni and ham slices in their nasty ass toilet. our manager was the worst of all eventually getting fired for stealing, but not before she set up another guy to take the fall for her actions, because he carelessly forgot to seal the money envelope when he closed. so people who say "thankfully i only eat at papa johns" you are wrong, it doesnt matter, many places do this to the food. for those of your with "where was the manager" comments, most of the time the manager is standing there and spitting on your food along with the employees!!

Posted by: Nari | Apr 19, 2009 9:23:32 PM

I am disgusted with the both of them but Dominos is not exactly blame free.. why did they hire a registered sex offender with a history of trouble in many other areas as well?

Posted by: Charlie | Apr 19, 2009 10:55:03 PM

Equating all "gays" to this behavior is then like equating all of Domino's employees to this behavior - one does not represent the totality. Perspective people.

Posted by: Greg | Apr 20, 2009 10:22:51 AM

Well, I was thinking about getting take-out this evening, just changed my mind. I will cook my own food in my own kitchen. The guy who wiped his ass, WTF! He is right, he is stupid, real stupid. And his brother has to be loyal because he is blood, however, there are some things you just do not support, or try to make excuses for, no matter what. This is one of the things.

Posted by: D | Apr 20, 2009 11:34:45 AM