RECENT  POSTS:  » Joseph Farah still clueless about nondiscrimination law » Hobby Lobby president to join extremely anti-gay activists at 'Star Spangled' event » FRC's Sprigg admits his side put up 'weak defense' in 7th Circuit » Photo: The latest totally convincing, in no way silly attempt at a meme from anti-gay Ruth Institute » AFA's Fischer: Time for Christians to 'get up in somebody's grill' like Jesus would » GLAAD: The World Congress of Families sparks protests in Australia. Let's examine why. » GLAAD: NOM cofounder: 'Hard to see... the logical stopping place' between gay-affirming, murder-affirming Christians » 'Nonpartisan' NOM's entrenched Republicanism again showing » GLAAD: His other tactics failing, NOM president turns to anti-trans fear-mongering » AFA's Bryan Fischer: Diversity is 'most sinister and dangerous lie'

04/13/2009

Video: Let the Domino's appall as they may

We of course never want to see anyone fired because they are gay. We do, however, fully support gays being fired if/when they do this:

At one time it was founder and former owner Tom Monaghan's socially conservative (read: anti-gay) work that served as the primary reason why gays might want to avoid this place. But ya know, nose-cheese and sneeze-lami have just replaced politics as modern reasons why one might instead choose Papa John's!

***OH SO MUCH MORE:

**UPDATE: From Domino's corporate:

Thank you for bringing these to our attention. I don’t have the words to say how repulsed I am by this – other than to say that these two individuals do not represent that 125,000 people in 60 countries who work hard every day to make good food and provide great customer service. I’ve turned this over to our security department. We will find them. There are far too many clues that will allow us to determine their location quite easily.

Regards,

Tim McIntyre

Vice President, Communications

Domino's Pizza, LLC

***

*Note: We should say that we fully understand that this is not a representative incident that speaks to the company's usual operations. But that out of the way, we should also say: FRICKIN' GROSS, MAN!

**UPDATE, 4/14: More from corporate:

Hi, Jeremy.

We just got off the phone with the franchise owner, who was absolutely dumbfounded by this. He has told us that he will be terminating their employment effective immediately. We suggested that he call them and get a written statement from them, asking them to “explain” (to the extent anyone can, really) their actions. We are also seeking legal counsel to see what kind of action we can take against them for damage to the brand.

You are welcome to use anything I’ve sent to you in the past 24 hours. I do want to thank you for bringing this to our attention…I just wish it hadn’t been posted so prominently on your web site…while it was certainly fair game, it does hurt the company and the thousands of people we employ in this country whether it’s intended or not.

Regards,

Tim

Tim McIntyre
Vice President, Communications
Domino's Pizza, LLC

We respond:

Hey Tim: Don't shoot the messenger, buddy!

*Note: Mr. Mcintyre has clarified, saying that he didn't mean to blame this site for posting the vids. He just meant to say that he wishes, in theory, that they had never come to light since they can lead folks to make unfair, blanket judgement of the company. And we actually agree with him on that point -- it is unfair for anyone to parlay this one incident into a sweeping attack against the chain as a whole.

**UPDATE, 4/15: Wow, this thing got big: Health officials inspect Conover Domino's [WCNC]

**UPDATE, 4/16: Domino's takes to the same video site that screwed them: Please think of cheesy bread, not snot [G-A-Y]

this video is a disgrace to all and anyone who works in the food business chain.....these 2 should definately be brought up on some kind of charges,,,this is an insult to all and anyone who prepares food for others...abnyone who would come to the defense of these 2 clearly mentally challenged individulas they should never be able to work with food ever again!and to the person who defended their actions is as stupid and mentally challenged as they r get some help!

Posted by: candi | Apr 15, 2009 7:26:33 PM

To becky: Just the thought of someone sneezing and putting boogers in food like that is utterly disgusting! and your telling me that you dont think this food went to people. PROVE TO ME IT DIDNT!

Posted by: candi | Apr 15, 2009 7:32:21 PM

The health department shouldn't be investigating the store. Instead the police department should be investigating the idiots in this video for food tampering, etc.

Posted by: Brian Macker | Apr 15, 2009 7:51:33 PM

That's terrible! I hate that a few people like that ruin everything!

Posted by: anonymous | Apr 15, 2009 7:59:43 PM

I work for domino's pizza in MA for 2 years now, and i havent seen something like that never ever in my life, thats really a shame for us who does work hard to provide great service to our customers, its really sad, because of two idiots who does not know the value of a job in these days did that unexplainable thing.
sure thing is, we're gonna make through it.

Thanks Everyone.

Posted by: Danillo | Apr 15, 2009 8:22:16 PM

I hate to say it, but I think it's going to be awhile before I eat Dominoes again. As soon as I'd see the box, I would instantly be reminded of those two pathetic idiots. There should be criminal charges.

Posted by: Jason | Apr 15, 2009 8:33:27 PM

Thompson, Kristy
(828) 635-7629

Posted by: Kristy | Apr 15, 2009 8:48:54 PM

the actions of these two do not change my view of domino's. even though i'm not an avid domino's eater, i would still eat there as the few times that i have freqented the establishment, the food was actually pretty damn good. it's just too bad it only takes the actions of a few to destroy the image of thousands.

Posted by: piratricitee | Apr 15, 2009 9:06:21 PM

i never will bay forn this dominos,,they are such sucio

Posted by: www.youtoo.ning.com | Apr 15, 2009 9:11:17 PM

Dominoes guess wat ....... I M DONE WITH YOU I DONT CARE IF ITS A PRANK ITS STILL MAKE ME AND EVERYONE SICK THIS IS GROSS AND YALL WILL LOSE ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND CO WORKERS BUSINESS SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: DRAKEKADRIZZY FAN | Apr 15, 2009 9:22:19 PM

is this her myspace?

And her address?

HAMMONDS,KRISTY LYNN
21 BASIN CREEK DRIVE
TAYLORSVILLE, NC 285481

Posted by: dolores | Apr 15, 2009 9:31:54 PM

does it really matter? once this stuff goes in the oven, its all burned away anyway... its cooked... dont worry about it

Posted by: me | Apr 15, 2009 9:51:31 PM

A prank that gone wrong, whyerhead? Well, such behavior is not acceptable in any work place. If you want to do pranks do it outside the place of work. Besides that, the one with his ass was still unsantiary, prank or not. You'd figure these two bozos would respect their job... seeing that we are in a recession and jobs are less available. Now they'll really not be able to get a job because of the pending lawsuit. What morons!

Posted by: Giancarlo | Apr 15, 2009 9:56:05 PM

If anybody knows these peoples names, that would be a great help to me.

Posted by: jt | Apr 15, 2009 10:36:44 PM

Yeah, so do you want to screw the 150,000 employees as well, while you're screwing the religious nut founder? Because thats what's happening - watch the headlines 12 months from now; Dominos forced to close 150 franchises or something similar

Posted by: Kat | Apr 15, 2009 10:51:46 PM

This is FUNNY stuff! Anybody who is DUMB enough to buy fast food is dumb enough to eat off a poopie dish.

Posted by: Hambone | Apr 15, 2009 10:51:52 PM

"Screw Dominos. Money paid goes to a religious zealot who is using your money to create a Catholic town / Cult."

Shut up you fawking cry baby. Wha wha wha I wasn't one of the popular kids at my religious founded private high school. Shoot yourself please.

Posted by: Bah | Apr 15, 2009 11:17:21 PM

Appalling.

Posted by: Marie | Apr 15, 2009 11:26:36 PM

What about the bitch who's standing around gloating and egging him on? She deserves to be gang raped by diseased rapists. Actually both of them deserve that. Let them enjoy the taste of diseased unwashed dicks in their mouths repeatedly.

Posted by: Fred | Apr 15, 2009 11:31:05 PM

Can you imagine how absolutely screwed up these two miscreants have to be to do something like this? This was no fluke, these are miserable, hate-filled people...Elderly care is probably the next career stop for these losers. God what a life they're in for, can't even be trusted to work with food.

Posted by: Daniel | Apr 15, 2009 11:32:39 PM

Not even worth commenting on the retardedness of these two. You're queer! You're here! Get used to it!

Posted by: me | Apr 16, 2009 12:08:05 AM

while this is really gross, i just want to point out one thing: TIP YOUR DELIVERY DRIVER/SERVER/HAIRCUTTER, etc...

we remember your name/face, and have no problem fucking with your food if we know you don't tip.

Posted by: no | Apr 16, 2009 12:09:45 AM

I don't see why no one has come up with a clever title for this yet. "Two employees, one pizza" anyone? I didn't know the owner is crazy and that Dominos supports Israel. Fuck'em!

Posted by: Frankie | Apr 16, 2009 12:21:00 AM

Ewwwww WTF!!! Fucking disgusting bastards!!! Fired is not enough they should take those two fucking son of bitches and burn every body part they used to fuck up every food those dumb fucks prepared!! I don't even live in NC thank god for that, but knowing one disgusting Domino incident, is good enough to make me wonder on how many other Domino or fast food restaurants employ nasty fucks who do the same shit to every other clients food. Thanks for ruining all my future cravings for Domino's pizza! You dumb fucks!!

Posted by: Ganice | Apr 16, 2009 12:29:36 AM

I'll never ever eat Domino's again!

Posted by: rachel | Apr 16, 2009 12:30:27 AM

Put them in jail. This is a public health issue.

Posted by: Brock | Apr 16, 2009 12:33:41 AM

A serve of fries to go with my turds and boogers! Wotz popping? (_!_)

Posted by: billy | Apr 16, 2009 12:40:22 AM

they both need to be shot dead

Posted by: matt | Apr 16, 2009 1:08:09 AM

no,screw dominos. how the hell do you have people like that working for you? if i owned that place, how the shit do you hire these assholes? are you ever there to watch them.

ive never eating that shit again. dont want to wind up with sneeze sticks.

and im emailing this to everyone I know and putting it on message boards.

fuck dominos

Posted by: stephhen | Apr 16, 2009 1:25:45 AM

I think these idiots should go to jail for as long as law will allow.
I don't plan to desert Dominos as a customer, I think its a great outlet.
devoted customer
Anna
(send me some coupons plz)

Posted by: Anna | Apr 16, 2009 1:29:45 AM