RECENT  POSTS:  » Tony Perkins: If American Christians accept SCOTUS marriage ruling, Christians will be killed elsewhere » What must drive the anti-gay activists crazy » I can't keep pretending to care about [insert activist] saying [insert ridiculous thing] » NOM president: Marriage ruling is 'Dred Scott decision of our time' » Episcopalians approve ceremonies for all legally-qualified couples » NOM's wishful (and disrespectful) thinking: SCOTUS ruling is 'illegitimate' » Focus on the Family creates itemized price list for 'saving' marriage » Fox News pays this person for his opinions » Pat Buchanan doubles down on 1983 column claiming AIDS is nature's punishment » Is NOM really going to push for a constitutional convention on marriage?

05/13/2009

Video: Despite Donald-lessness, this one def. Trumps the other

Miss California's REAL Press Conference [J.M.G]

**EARLIER: Carrie's unique take: An ongoing series [G-A-Y]

I love this video so much.

Posted by: Name must not be blank. | May 13, 2009 3:32:01 PM

Who does these things? It's excellent.

TRiG.

Posted by: Timothy (TRiG) | May 13, 2009 3:56:05 PM

I loved this video. I saw the original press conference, and was just struck by how sanctimonius and self-righteous she was in it, decrying how her FREEDOM OF SPEECH was taken away (it wasn't, Perez Hilton just didn't like her answer, which was his right as a judge) and how she was being ATTACKED by mean gay activists (she willingly became a political figure, and with that comes the possibility of being attacked by those who disagree with you). I hope she becomes irrelevant soon.

Posted by: David Lev | May 13, 2009 5:29:35 PM

She's absolutely ridiculous and the biggest sore loser I've ever seen. Even after she gets special treatment and gets to keep her crown after lying and appearing with NOM. She seems to think that she should have the special right to be immune from any kind of negative feedback or comments. Her view is "Freedom of speech is mine and not thine."

Posted by: Michael | May 14, 2009 5:41:42 AM

This was done by LisaNova on Youtube. Warning: The comments on that website for this video are mostly appalling and rather angering.

Posted by: Jess B. | May 14, 2009 12:58:58 PM

At first I was like "..."

But then I lol'd.