RECENT  POSTS:  » NOM spends six figures on North Carolina's Hagan/Tillis US Senate race » Idaho wedding venue can be discriminatory so long as it sticks to new business model » Sunday in Houston: Activists mad that churches were noted for their politicization head to a church—to politicize » Lisa Kudrow thinks my website title is modest, at best » Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded mission of destruction? » MassResistance's hilarious fourteen-point plan for reinstating marriage discrimination: Get really, really nasty » Concerned Women For America finally learns to call out anti-gay rhetoric » 'Rivka Edelman' responds to me via one of the most bizarre comments I've ever read » Just going to another vendor isn't always easy, isn't good basis for sound policy » Pat Robertson: People who believe in fair nondiscrimination law are 'terrorists, radicals, and extremists'

05/13/2009

Video: Despite Donald-lessness, this one def. Trumps the other

Miss California's REAL Press Conference [J.M.G]

**EARLIER: Carrie's unique take: An ongoing series [G-A-Y]

I love this video so much.

Posted by: Name must not be blank. | May 13, 2009 3:32:01 PM

Who does these things? It's excellent.

TRiG.

Posted by: Timothy (TRiG) | May 13, 2009 3:56:05 PM

I loved this video. I saw the original press conference, and was just struck by how sanctimonius and self-righteous she was in it, decrying how her FREEDOM OF SPEECH was taken away (it wasn't, Perez Hilton just didn't like her answer, which was his right as a judge) and how she was being ATTACKED by mean gay activists (she willingly became a political figure, and with that comes the possibility of being attacked by those who disagree with you). I hope she becomes irrelevant soon.

Posted by: David Lev | May 13, 2009 5:29:35 PM

She's absolutely ridiculous and the biggest sore loser I've ever seen. Even after she gets special treatment and gets to keep her crown after lying and appearing with NOM. She seems to think that she should have the special right to be immune from any kind of negative feedback or comments. Her view is "Freedom of speech is mine and not thine."

Posted by: Michael | May 14, 2009 5:41:42 AM

This was done by LisaNova on Youtube. Warning: The comments on that website for this video are mostly appalling and rather angering.

Posted by: Jess B. | May 14, 2009 12:58:58 PM

At first I was like "..."

But then I lol'd.