RECENT  POSTS:  » 'Nonpartisan' NOM's entrenched Republicanism again showing » GLAAD: His other tactics failing, NOM president turns to anti-trans fear-mongering » AFA's Bryan Fischer: Diversity is 'most sinister and dangerous lie' » WND activist: 'Dan Savage has done far worse things than Westboro [Baptist];' says to send him to Iraq to challenge those who hang gays » Michael Sam's teammate offers perfect response to silly shower 'story' » Photo: Negligent NOM posts baby with choking hazard; will someone please think of the children? » Audio: #7thCircuit considers whether marital discrimination is as ugly as other forms (hint: it is) » 'Are you now or have you ever been a gay rights supporter?' » With marriage fight lost, Maggie Gallagher (Srivatav) moves to more neighborly writing » Read: HRC tracks American pro-discrimination activists' international flights

07/30/2009

Photo: Truth in advertising

God love the internet:

Picture 13-94
15 Billboards That Don’t Belong Next To Each Other [Buzzfeed]

This made my day. <3

Posted by: aaa | Jul 30, 2009 2:26:29 PM

I must say that this is an impressive website. I love how your posts tie in with current politics so well. You seem to really love your site. Aside from my medical practice, I have a deep interest for all things related to politics. Keep up the great work and please visit by my blog sometime. The url is http://healthy-nutrition-facts.blogspot.com

Posted by: Ask the Doctor | Jul 30, 2009 2:54:56 PM

Very funny stuff!

Posted by: Rob | Jul 30, 2009 3:40:44 PM

Just proves that god does have a sense of humor.

Posted by: Dick Mills | Jul 30, 2009 3:44:10 PM

Man, the ex-gay guy is kinda cute... what a waste.

Thanks for giving a giggle.

Posted by: jaysays | Jul 30, 2009 5:11:48 PM

Greatness!

Posted by: PM | Jul 30, 2009 5:45:19 PM

Jaysays, I've heard of guys (though I have never personally met any) who go to ex-gay indoctrination sessions to find dates. It's probably not a really "target rich" environment, since most of delusional in attendance are probably just straight bigots hoping to score a couple of extra sound bites, but there may be a couple of sexually repressed (read super horny and easy) there who are struggling to pray themselves back into the will. A strong, sympathetic, delightfully aroma'ed and well tanned shoulder to lean on might be just the ticket!

Posted by: Dick Mills | Jul 30, 2009 8:49:06 PM

When does our side put up the signs that say, "I questioned homophobia"?

Posted by: Michael | Jul 31, 2009 7:15:09 AM