RECENT  POSTS:  » Read: Federal judge calls MS's marriage ban what it is: discriminatory » Yet another federal judge accurately notes crude discrimination within Arkansas' marriage ban » Prominent conservative outlet equates LGBT activists with Nazi paramilitary » New pledge: Conservative pastors choose to separate selves from civil marriage » Read: ADF creates fake 'victim' superbook; misapplies business matters to churches » P&G reaches out to pro-discrimination activist, learns it made right choice » In prep for Pope's 2015 visit, World Meeting of Families readies gay stigma, exclusion » Today in ambition: NOM cofounder vows to fight marriage equality for 100 years » Video: Mississippian who made soldier his lifestyle choice seeks freedom based on unchosen orientation » One of America's most anti-gay organizations rallies for the Duggars; because of course they would

07/30/2009

Photo: Truth in advertising

God love the internet:

Picture 13-94
15 Billboards That Don’t Belong Next To Each Other [Buzzfeed]

This made my day. <3

Posted by: aaa | Jul 30, 2009 2:26:29 PM

I must say that this is an impressive website. I love how your posts tie in with current politics so well. You seem to really love your site. Aside from my medical practice, I have a deep interest for all things related to politics. Keep up the great work and please visit by my blog sometime. The url is http://healthy-nutrition-facts.blogspot.com

Posted by: Ask the Doctor | Jul 30, 2009 2:54:56 PM

Very funny stuff!

Posted by: Rob | Jul 30, 2009 3:40:44 PM

Just proves that god does have a sense of humor.

Posted by: Dick Mills | Jul 30, 2009 3:44:10 PM

Man, the ex-gay guy is kinda cute... what a waste.

Thanks for giving a giggle.

Posted by: jaysays | Jul 30, 2009 5:11:48 PM

Greatness!

Posted by: PM | Jul 30, 2009 5:45:19 PM

Jaysays, I've heard of guys (though I have never personally met any) who go to ex-gay indoctrination sessions to find dates. It's probably not a really "target rich" environment, since most of delusional in attendance are probably just straight bigots hoping to score a couple of extra sound bites, but there may be a couple of sexually repressed (read super horny and easy) there who are struggling to pray themselves back into the will. A strong, sympathetic, delightfully aroma'ed and well tanned shoulder to lean on might be just the ticket!

Posted by: Dick Mills | Jul 30, 2009 8:49:06 PM

When does our side put up the signs that say, "I questioned homophobia"?

Posted by: Michael | Jul 31, 2009 7:15:09 AM