RECENT  POSTS:  » Report: US District judge won't deny justice to gay Coloradans; might delay it, though » AFA to POTUS: End your 'love affair with homosexuality,' give anti-gay Christians entitlement instead » Congressional right wing's right-side-of-history whip count: 8–271 » NOM, Manhattan Declaration turn Unitarian's anti-slavery, anti-war into pro-discrimination anthem » Matt Barber and Peter LaBarbera tease America's coming anti-gay street revolts » FRC writer: We're not all the same, 'gay agenda' is 'dangerous for the wellbeing of this nation' » NBC analyst Tony Dungy says he wouldn't have drafted Michael Sam » NOM becomes even more of a generalized anti-LGBT animus organization » Sure, NOM—I'll play your game!! » Bryan Fischer: POTUS 'stood on the graves' of Malaysia Air victims 'to promote the legitimacy of sexual deviancy'

07/30/2009

Photo: Truth in advertising

God love the internet:

Picture 13-94
15 Billboards That Don’t Belong Next To Each Other [Buzzfeed]

This made my day. <3

Posted by: aaa | Jul 30, 2009 2:26:29 PM

I must say that this is an impressive website. I love how your posts tie in with current politics so well. You seem to really love your site. Aside from my medical practice, I have a deep interest for all things related to politics. Keep up the great work and please visit by my blog sometime. The url is http://healthy-nutrition-facts.blogspot.com

Posted by: Ask the Doctor | Jul 30, 2009 2:54:56 PM

Very funny stuff!

Posted by: Rob | Jul 30, 2009 3:40:44 PM

Just proves that god does have a sense of humor.

Posted by: Dick Mills | Jul 30, 2009 3:44:10 PM

Man, the ex-gay guy is kinda cute... what a waste.

Thanks for giving a giggle.

Posted by: jaysays | Jul 30, 2009 5:11:48 PM

Greatness!

Posted by: PM | Jul 30, 2009 5:45:19 PM

Jaysays, I've heard of guys (though I have never personally met any) who go to ex-gay indoctrination sessions to find dates. It's probably not a really "target rich" environment, since most of delusional in attendance are probably just straight bigots hoping to score a couple of extra sound bites, but there may be a couple of sexually repressed (read super horny and easy) there who are struggling to pray themselves back into the will. A strong, sympathetic, delightfully aroma'ed and well tanned shoulder to lean on might be just the ticket!

Posted by: Dick Mills | Jul 30, 2009 8:49:06 PM

When does our side put up the signs that say, "I questioned homophobia"?

Posted by: Michael | Jul 31, 2009 7:15:09 AM