RECENT  POSTS:  » What most people aren't getting about the fake non-troversies of the anti-gay right » 'Weekly Standard' asst. editor equates Tim Cook with man who pits God against him » Michigan pastors make unfortunate lifestyle choice; say they'll go to jail rather than not discriminate » PFOX's Quinlan says SBC leader's opposition to 'reparative therapy' is cruel » That Idaho wedding venue posts new 'rules and regulations'; will still perform non-Christian weddings » Another deceptive thing about NOM's duplicitous anti-Hagan ad » NOM trying to shape Arkansas politics without even learning state's abbreviation » Video: Focus on the Family staffer who calls homosexuality 'particularly evil lie of Satan' hangs out in Chicago's Boystown » Video: Another new NOM ad targets Sen. Mark Pryor (D-AR); uses James O'Keefe video as source » What the heck is 'NOM Victory Fund'?

07/30/2009

Photo: Truth in advertising

God love the internet:

Picture 13-94
15 Billboards That Don’t Belong Next To Each Other [Buzzfeed]

This made my day. <3

Posted by: aaa | Jul 30, 2009 2:26:29 PM

I must say that this is an impressive website. I love how your posts tie in with current politics so well. You seem to really love your site. Aside from my medical practice, I have a deep interest for all things related to politics. Keep up the great work and please visit by my blog sometime. The url is http://healthy-nutrition-facts.blogspot.com

Posted by: Ask the Doctor | Jul 30, 2009 2:54:56 PM

Very funny stuff!

Posted by: Rob | Jul 30, 2009 3:40:44 PM

Just proves that god does have a sense of humor.

Posted by: Dick Mills | Jul 30, 2009 3:44:10 PM

Man, the ex-gay guy is kinda cute... what a waste.

Thanks for giving a giggle.

Posted by: jaysays | Jul 30, 2009 5:11:48 PM

Greatness!

Posted by: PM | Jul 30, 2009 5:45:19 PM

Jaysays, I've heard of guys (though I have never personally met any) who go to ex-gay indoctrination sessions to find dates. It's probably not a really "target rich" environment, since most of delusional in attendance are probably just straight bigots hoping to score a couple of extra sound bites, but there may be a couple of sexually repressed (read super horny and easy) there who are struggling to pray themselves back into the will. A strong, sympathetic, delightfully aroma'ed and well tanned shoulder to lean on might be just the ticket!

Posted by: Dick Mills | Jul 30, 2009 8:49:06 PM

When does our side put up the signs that say, "I questioned homophobia"?

Posted by: Michael | Jul 31, 2009 7:15:09 AM