RECENT  POSTS:  » Pro-discrimination activists continue to use one woman's one-sided spite against ex-husband to attack marriage equality » Audio: Tony Perkins minimizes actual religious persecution; pretends he and anti-gay pals face 'deadly consequences' » Ryan Anderson, Mark Regnerus, Rick Warren, other inequality advocates urge Pope to 'commit to marriage' » GLAAD: Are some anti-LGBT activists missing a self-awareness gene? » FRC faults Dems for broken, obstructionist Congress while advocating for broken, obstructionist Congress » FRC senior staffer: 'Ex-Gays: The Best Kept Secret in Your Child’s School' » Video: In inclusive ad, AZ Sec. of State hopeful makes discrimination his rival » That discriminatory OR baker is really overthinking reason why she's national news » Robert Oscar Lopez confirms belief that gay parents are like slave owners » Video: Values Voter Summit marriage panel was particularly boring, bad, ineffective this year

07/02/2009

They who'd picket on Uranus vs. he who walked on moon

Well you knew this one was coming:

Picture 28-13

We always knew they were Jermaine fans.

No word if they'll also hit up Billy Mays' memorial. Though something tells us that God was too big a fan of the Hercules Hook and Steam Buddy to ever condemn this particular pitchman.

***NOTE: This full, disgusting, unsolicited funeral RSVP can be found on Westboro's site. However, we'd sooner join Latoya Jackson's Psychic Network than send you to WBC's online home.

They also targeted Ed McMahon and Farrah, unsurprisingly. Since Billy Mays' funeral is tomorrow they'll probably only picket a memorial if anything.

Posted by: anon | Jul 2, 2009 5:23:09 PM

Sigh. At least they left Farrah alone.
Or did they? I've never been to their site, for the same reason I never visit Perez Hilton's-I prefer to only take ONE shower a day.

Posted by: Bill S | Jul 2, 2009 5:50:56 PM

anon, your comment wasn't up when I posted mine.
Ed McMahon?! That's REALLY low.
They really are attention whores, aren't they?

Posted by: Bill S | Jul 2, 2009 6:49:00 PM

Who ever said that Michael Jackson was a FAG?? He might have been a pedophile, and he was married at least a couple of times, but as far as I know no one ever accused him of being a FAG. He also probably had plenty of suitors of legal age that would have happily taken him down that road, but I've never heard of any of them. And, speaking for all of the fags that I know, being a celibate FAG, that would be HELL ON EARTH.

And, the overwhelmingly vast majority of pedophiles are straight - even if the molest children of the same sex. Pedophilia is NOT sexual attraction, it IS the usurping of control and exercise of power over a child, and if Jackson was guilty of that, that is no indication that he was or wasn't a FAG.

Posted by: Dick Mills | Jul 2, 2009 8:54:46 PM

Mr. Rogers, Jerry Falwell, Former President Gerald Ford, Saddam Hussein, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Matthew Shepard, Heath Ledger, Pope John Paul II...

Any death that grabs national or global attention and isn't from their own cult is fair game in their eyes. These nuts desperately want to offend and hurt as many as possible. Their protests at the funerals of AIDS victims got a little old, and then they moved on to protesting the funerals of soldiers who laid down their lives for our and THEIR freedom. I seriously believe if Jesus Christ himself didn't condemn fags to hell, Phelps would claim that the Son of God is there too.

Posted by: KZ | Jul 2, 2009 11:04:46 PM

Am I the only one who noticed the first three digits of their zip code?...

Posted by: Zack | Jul 3, 2009 12:17:08 AM

$10 says some homophobic mofos are gonna get their asses kicked.

Posted by: Jamie | Jul 3, 2009 12:41:15 AM

Well of course they're going to picket. There will be cameras there!

They do love them cameras!

Posted by: Bearchewtoy75 | Jul 3, 2009 1:12:49 AM

I'm inclined to believe that MJ was asexual, and that he hung around with children only because he never grew up himelf.

But I never met the man, so what do I know?

I wish I was religious, so I could just make stuff up and know it was true.

TRiG.

Posted by: Timothy (TRiG) | Jul 3, 2009 6:07:43 AM

He was never convicted, and there is reason to believe that the charges may have been trumped up to extort money from him. The only people who know the truth are Jackson and the people who made the allegations.
The WBC calls EVERYONE fags, whether they are or not. It doesn't matter what they say anyway-I doubt Jackson is guilty of the degree of abuse that Fred Phelps inflicted on his wife and kids. Compared to these people, Jackson is well-adjusted.

Posted by: Bill S | Jul 3, 2009 7:27:15 AM

TRiG, there are those rumors still floating around that the "abuse" that his father subjected him to, at least partially included the removal of his, uhm, well, ya know, so that his money-maker (voice) wouldn't change when he reached puberty. Could also explain a lot of other things, including the nagging question as to why he used (needed?) a sperm donor. It also is quite possible that a lack of testosterone could entirely eliminate one's sex drive.

Posted by: Dick Mills | Jul 3, 2009 2:32:08 PM

KZ-
Jesus DIDN'T "condemn fags to hell". He never discussed them at all. So yeah-if he was being crucified today, they'd picket and say he was a "fag-enabler".

Posted by: Bill S | Jul 3, 2009 4:25:20 PM

Hey LA, it's time for a Phelps-A-Thon!!!

Posted by: Michael | Jul 4, 2009 8:32:39 AM

Yikes - we did a picket for Farah also - don't be cuttin some hard working Fig finders and fast-running Servants of the Most High short in these last hours of the last days of all. :)

I just returned from a LONG and HOT day in Nashville - we picketed the Southern Baptist Hypocrites, six Joo haunts - (we look for the good figs) - and then on to Steve McNair's (which turned out to be a big party for the Tennessee Titans) memorial. What would a bnnch of filthy football players say to each other at such an event on such an occasion? It's hard to imagine the conversation.

Dumb Football Rebel #1: Wow - his ho killed him.

Dumb Football Rebel #2: Yea - I sure hope my ho don't kill me.

Dumb Football Rebel #3: I hope my wife doesn't kill me.

WTHeck - they need to all shut up and go home and so many more words on that.

This nation is so going down and SOOOOOOOO SOON NOW!!

I hope you like it.

Posted by: Shirley Phelps-Roper | Jul 10, 2009 4:33:32 PM

STOP LYING about Jesus Condemning Fags to hell - the last chapter of the last book of the whole Bible AGAIN condemns them to hell - Revelation 22:15 - they are the FIRST catagory of rebels that will NOT be in heaven!

Posted by: Shirley Phelps-Roper | Jul 10, 2009 4:35:13 PM

Just wait in about a week we will come out with two more Michael Jackson Music Video Parodies - YAY! READ IT and We'll Be There. Those cute little guys are getting er done and our young men and women are putting those dance moves from Thriller and more to some GOOD use - you will LOVE IT!! Showing that you can do some good music and serve your God and the two are NOT mutually exclusive! I personally am having so much fun getting our It Will Be (perody to Let it Be by Carol Woods) - good stuff!! Not long little peeps - you will simply love it all!! You can find these goodies on www.signmovies.com.

Posted by: Shirley Phelps-Roper | Jul 10, 2009 4:41:57 PM