RECENT  POSTS:  » NOM spends six figures on North Carolina's Hagan/Tillis US Senate race » Idaho wedding venue can be discriminatory so long as it sticks to new business model » Sunday in Houston: Activists mad that churches were noted for their politicization head to a church—to politicize » Lisa Kudrow thinks my website title is modest, at best » Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded mission of destruction? » MassResistance's hilarious fourteen-point plan for reinstating marriage discrimination: Get really, really nasty » Concerned Women For America finally learns to call out anti-gay rhetoric » 'Rivka Edelman' responds to me via one of the most bizarre comments I've ever read » Just going to another vendor isn't always easy, isn't good basis for sound policy » Pat Robertson: People who believe in fair nondiscrimination law are 'terrorists, radicals, and extremists'

08/06/2009

And now for another edition of 'Theories Convenient To This Guy'

eye-DOLL-uh-turz

Now, say it with me... ...idolaters.

Posted by: KZ | Aug 6, 2009 4:59:44 PM

Oh gosh...this guy's SO dumb. He actually thinks babies are attracted to their opposite-sex parents? And yes, I realize he didn't mean sexually, but...that just helps underscore how stupid the theory is.

Posted by: Bill S | Aug 6, 2009 5:04:17 PM

Why is he using "Building a Religion" by Cake? That is like how people on the Right think Stephen Colbert is on their side.

Posted by: Eric | Aug 6, 2009 5:19:38 PM

Simple answer, Eric-because he's dumber than a bag of hammers.

Posted by: Bill S | Aug 6, 2009 6:07:25 PM

I love this guy! I -um- have -uh- verses here... [searches book]... hold on, let me pause the camera.

Buddy, you took eleven minutes to film this poorly-structured, barely-coherent presentation, but you couldn't take two minutes to copy your verses onto a 3x5 index card?

If he'd taken two minutes to draw a rough outline, he could have cut this down five minutes - a net time-saver for him *and* for us.

Posted by: DN | Aug 6, 2009 7:57:05 PM

This guy is just too much fun!

Posted by: Joel | Aug 6, 2009 10:00:42 PM

Eric-

The song is actually Comfort Eagle, and yeah, Cake is pretty much the most liberal band in the world. AND they're pro gay marriage. It's pretty silly.

Posted by: John | Aug 7, 2009 5:06:45 AM