RECENT  POSTS:  » Video: AFA's Fischer urges FLOTUS to fight obesity by fighting lesbians' sexual orientation » Um, but he lost to another pro-equality candidate, Tony » Video: Man misapplies personal trauma to sexual orientation science » WND's editor fundamentally misunderstands nondiscrimination law (part 3 of 3) » Video: Why is this shockingly anti-gay (among other things) speech happening in a Connecticut public school? » Fined NY event space to host same-sex wedding receptions (*but no ceremonies for anyone) » Another day, another far-right pastor pushing Christians to civil war » Joseph Farah still clueless about nondiscrimination law » Hobby Lobby president to join extremely anti-gay activists at 'Star Spangled' event » FRC's Sprigg admits his side put up 'weak defense' in 7th Circuit

08/03/2009

Video: 'The family would disown them. That's the way it's supposed to be'

She and her awesome hat are back:

Homosexuality [YT]

She's got some big hands on her! Are we sure that she is an RG? The way those boobies are sagging, they're probably real, but with those man-hands, I have some doubts.

Posted by: Dick Mills | Aug 3, 2009 1:13:17 PM

She's probably wearing that jacket to cover up her hairy arms??

Posted by: Dick Mills | Aug 3, 2009 1:14:31 PM

Do you think she shaves her legs? She could probably benefit from a coupon for a free bikini wax!

Posted by: Dick Mills | Aug 3, 2009 1:18:14 PM

This individual (isn't that a nice word to use without saying what I'm thinking) stresses we have a choice - if we have a choice let us make our choice and not foist her foolishness on us. Do they ever listen to themselves???

Posted by: tom | Aug 3, 2009 2:26:39 PM

Wow, thanks for the hateful comments, Dick. :\

Posted by: Eric | Aug 3, 2009 4:18:24 PM

Ragging on her personal appearance is really not a great way to engage someone. Particularly when the real ugly has nothing to do with her appearance.

Posted by: Laurie | Aug 3, 2009 4:24:54 PM

I wasn't sure I could sit through 10 minutes of this, so I decided to myself, "I'll just listen until she says something completely crazy. Then I'll shut it off."
That happened less than a minute in.
I agee that insults about her personal appearance are uncalled-for cheap shots. Personally, I think she looks fab, especially the hat.
But then, she starts talking, and it cancels out the hat entirely.

Posted by: Bill S | Aug 3, 2009 5:22:01 PM

The hat is resplendent.

Posted by: G-A-Y | Aug 3, 2009 5:24:58 PM

Sister Crazy Hat keeps deleting the comments I leave on her video. I don't think she wants to engage in meaningful discourse.

Posted by: Mark | Aug 3, 2009 7:30:55 PM

I love how none of those arguments actually hold weight for those of us who reject Abrahamic religions --- especially when one's religion lays claim to a religious lyricist named Sappho.

Posted by: Kaye | Aug 3, 2009 7:49:23 PM

Eric, do you agree with this vile woman's contention that a worthless pile of onion skins is sufficient justification for parents to kick their gay kids out of the house? This woman is not only suggesting that child abuse is okay, but that it is the only and essential way to "deal" with gay kids. SO I LAUGH AT HER! People like her are responsible for countless homeless kids, many of them who don't live long enough to become adults. And you think I'm cruel.

Posted by: Dick Mills | Aug 3, 2009 8:41:07 PM