RECENT  POSTS:  » NOM spends six figures on North Carolina's Hagan/Tillis US Senate race » Idaho wedding venue can be discriminatory so long as it sticks to new business model » Sunday in Houston: Activists mad that churches were noted for their politicization head to a church—to politicize » Lisa Kudrow thinks my website title is modest, at best » Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded mission of destruction? » MassResistance's hilarious fourteen-point plan for reinstating marriage discrimination: Get really, really nasty » Concerned Women For America finally learns to call out anti-gay rhetoric » 'Rivka Edelman' responds to me via one of the most bizarre comments I've ever read » Just going to another vendor isn't always easy, isn't good basis for sound policy » Pat Robertson: People who believe in fair nondiscrimination law are 'terrorists, radicals, and extremists'

08/03/2009

Video: 'The family would disown them. That's the way it's supposed to be'

She and her awesome hat are back:

Homosexuality [YT]

She's got some big hands on her! Are we sure that she is an RG? The way those boobies are sagging, they're probably real, but with those man-hands, I have some doubts.

Posted by: Dick Mills | Aug 3, 2009 1:13:17 PM

She's probably wearing that jacket to cover up her hairy arms??

Posted by: Dick Mills | Aug 3, 2009 1:14:31 PM

Do you think she shaves her legs? She could probably benefit from a coupon for a free bikini wax!

Posted by: Dick Mills | Aug 3, 2009 1:18:14 PM

This individual (isn't that a nice word to use without saying what I'm thinking) stresses we have a choice - if we have a choice let us make our choice and not foist her foolishness on us. Do they ever listen to themselves???

Posted by: tom | Aug 3, 2009 2:26:39 PM

Wow, thanks for the hateful comments, Dick. :\

Posted by: Eric | Aug 3, 2009 4:18:24 PM

Ragging on her personal appearance is really not a great way to engage someone. Particularly when the real ugly has nothing to do with her appearance.

Posted by: Laurie | Aug 3, 2009 4:24:54 PM

I wasn't sure I could sit through 10 minutes of this, so I decided to myself, "I'll just listen until she says something completely crazy. Then I'll shut it off."
That happened less than a minute in.
I agee that insults about her personal appearance are uncalled-for cheap shots. Personally, I think she looks fab, especially the hat.
But then, she starts talking, and it cancels out the hat entirely.

Posted by: Bill S | Aug 3, 2009 5:22:01 PM

The hat is resplendent.

Posted by: G-A-Y | Aug 3, 2009 5:24:58 PM

Sister Crazy Hat keeps deleting the comments I leave on her video. I don't think she wants to engage in meaningful discourse.

Posted by: Mark | Aug 3, 2009 7:30:55 PM

I love how none of those arguments actually hold weight for those of us who reject Abrahamic religions --- especially when one's religion lays claim to a religious lyricist named Sappho.

Posted by: Kaye | Aug 3, 2009 7:49:23 PM

Eric, do you agree with this vile woman's contention that a worthless pile of onion skins is sufficient justification for parents to kick their gay kids out of the house? This woman is not only suggesting that child abuse is okay, but that it is the only and essential way to "deal" with gay kids. SO I LAUGH AT HER! People like her are responsible for countless homeless kids, many of them who don't live long enough to become adults. And you think I'm cruel.

Posted by: Dick Mills | Aug 3, 2009 8:41:07 PM