RECENT  POSTS:  » 'Indianapolis Star' to Governor Pence: FIX THIS NOW » Bill Maher's monologue on dialogue he'd prefer remain a monologue » Video: Even Michael Steele thinks Indiana law is too broad; Ryan T. Anderson constantly interrupts, still loses » Watch Gov. Pence heap praise on lobbying group that admitted #SB101 was all about same-sex marriage » Shellshocked Gov. Pence in full-blown spin mode » Video: Man who's called for exporting gays goes on CNN to defend Indiana law, earns deserved result » Man who insinuated it's better to be thrown into sea than support homosexuality attended #SB101 signing ceremony » Considering vast (and frankly odd) amount of time he spends talking about us, no wonder Tony Perkins thinks we're 'special' » FRC keeps lying about where majority of Americans stand on marriage equality » Audio: Indiana restaurant owner openly discriminates against gays, glad to have added protection to do so

10/10/2009

Video: And its gas mileage is equally awful

Spotted outside the Washington monument this afternoon:

Stay class, vehicular homo-cide!

I remember the truth truck from when it was here in Denver after SB 200 was signed into law by Governor Ritter (SB 200 was a state law here in Colorado that granted protection to people of differing sexual orientation or gender identity in regards to public accomodations and housing) and during the Democratic National Convention. I wonder who is financing this psychopath...

Posted by: Jessica Sideways | Oct 10, 2009 5:02:35 PM

Bumper sticker says: Don't bother knockin' if this hate wagon's rockin'

The same truck has shown up for a number of events here in San Diego. Be nice. They drove all the way from Colorado to DC to spew their biblical truth.

Posted by: Mike Tidmus | Oct 10, 2009 5:07:38 PM

:ppls like a Phelps manifestation, non?

Posted by: Stef | Oct 10, 2009 6:52:33 PM

looks*

Posted by: Stef | Oct 10, 2009 6:52:39 PM

No he said "Choose or perish." Oh wait, that was Ghostbusters.

Posted by: Tony P | Oct 10, 2009 7:53:58 PM

The time and money spent crafting this crap-mobile could have been spent helping women and children in Darfur or Filipinos who lost homes and loved ones from recent typhoons. What a pathetic waste.

Posted by: KZ | Oct 10, 2009 8:25:39 PM

I saw the truth truck parked near the Washington Monument, and a passenger was getting out. My boyfriend and I were holding hands and we smiled and waved. The man didn't say a word - just gave us one of the most contemptuous looks I've ever received.

And I bet they think they're spreading the love of Christ.

Posted by: PINGAS | Oct 12, 2009 8:42:03 AM

LOL! Good for you,PINGAS, atta boy! Show that wingnut that your love is nothing to be ashamed of!

Posted by: nikko | Oct 13, 2009 2:07:56 AM

I saw a few of these type trucks in my time in DC. In DC, these things are about as effective as Kerry / Edwards bumper stickers. DC votes 8-1 Democrat and is the most gay-friendly city I've been to.

I'm glad to have these ridiculous trucks in the District, because that means they're far away from people whose minds they might actually change.

Posted by: DN | Oct 13, 2009 10:03:48 AM