RECENT  POSTS:  » Pro-discrimination activists continue to use one woman's one-sided spite against ex-husband to attack marriage equality » Audio: Tony Perkins minimizes actual religious persecution; pretends he and anti-gay pals face 'deadly consequences' » Ryan Anderson, Mark Regnerus, Rick Warren, other inequality advocates urge Pope to 'commit to marriage' » GLAAD: Are some anti-LGBT activists missing a self-awareness gene? » FRC faults Dems for broken, obstructionist Congress while advocating for broken, obstructionist Congress » FRC senior staffer: 'Ex-Gays: The Best Kept Secret in Your Child’s School' » Video: In inclusive ad, AZ Sec. of State hopeful makes discrimination his rival » That discriminatory OR baker is really overthinking reason why she's national news » Robert Oscar Lopez confirms belief that gay parents are like slave owners » Video: Values Voter Summit marriage panel was particularly boring, bad, ineffective this year

12/31/2009

Audio: 'Poker' turned into Craps

Fred-Gaga

@LadyGaga "Poker Face" parody by WBC is done! Lyrics: http://tiny.cc/LGL2 Music: sound bite
LadyGaga "Poker Face" parody by Westboro Baptist Church

That's not much fun, this beat is sick. So lame being decried by this disco schtick

LOL. I will admit. I'm impressed by their lyrics they came up with. Got quite a laugh from them.

Still, I'm going to go with the original version.

Posted by: Sam | Dec 31, 2009 2:00:33 PM

"God hates you"? I know it's just a parody, but how is it that some Christians don't understand why people call them hypocrites when their message is supposed to be one of love, not hatred? This translates to pretty much any issue under the sun they get their hands into.

*facepalm*

Posted by: Aya | Dec 31, 2009 2:10:38 PM

That is the most appropriate and fabulous photoshopping I have seen in a long time!

Posted by: PMWOKC | Dec 31, 2009 2:27:17 PM

I'm sorry, but I'm really beginning to think they're the most committed performance artists of all time.

Posted by: Break the Terror (Evan) | Dec 31, 2009 3:56:25 PM

LOL. They always have been good for entertainment. Good for a laugh. Only thing is they aren't trying to be funny. Too bad for them! :)

Posted by: Jessica | Dec 31, 2009 5:17:02 PM

I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but thank God for the Westboro Baptist Church!

These people help our cause so much just for the sole reason that NO ONE--not even the Maggie's, the Brian Browns, or even the Lively's want to be associated with them!

The thing is... THEY KNOW THEY DO, but they crave attention so much, it doesn't matter that everyone in the country thinks they're a bunch of loons!

WBC, you've come a long way since your says holding up tiny signs! All I can say is Bravo!

Brav-OH!

Posted by: Bearchewtoy75 | Dec 31, 2009 7:43:28 PM

That was horribly produced. The sound was completely wrong. I mean for god sake if your going to do a crass, unruly slander, then at least do it well.

Posted by: Callie | Dec 31, 2009 10:02:36 PM

Thank you, WBC, for proving that freedom of speech is alive and well in this nation.

Posted by: Brian | Jan 1, 2010 10:22:31 AM