RECENT  POSTS:  » Add 'professional advocate for anti-gay scouting' to list of bygone career choices » NOM to lasso the White House with a rosary. Or something. » NOM's new plan? To beat up its org-crushing loss until it becomes a win. » By the time you read this headline, we'll be ten more seconds beyond stagnant anti-gay 'culture wars' » Video: America cannot wait—to purchase American Family Association radio equipment? Huh?! » Huckabee 2016: 'cause church and state aint gonna marry themselves » EEOC does wonky, under-radar thing that could lay groundwork for definitive nondiscrimination protections » Maggie Gallagher, now that you've lost on marriage, might you lose these deceptive ways as well? » Crowdfunding discriminatory business owners: Perfect statement on anti-gay movement's current affairs » The religious anti-gay crowd: They never understood the marriage fight; now they don't understand their loss

12/31/2009

Audio: 'Poker' turned into Craps

Fred-Gaga

@LadyGaga "Poker Face" parody by WBC is done! Lyrics: http://tiny.cc/LGL2 Music: sound bite
LadyGaga "Poker Face" parody by Westboro Baptist Church

That's not much fun, this beat is sick. So lame being decried by this disco schtick

LOL. I will admit. I'm impressed by their lyrics they came up with. Got quite a laugh from them.

Still, I'm going to go with the original version.

Posted by: Sam | Dec 31, 2009 2:00:33 PM

"God hates you"? I know it's just a parody, but how is it that some Christians don't understand why people call them hypocrites when their message is supposed to be one of love, not hatred? This translates to pretty much any issue under the sun they get their hands into.

*facepalm*

Posted by: Aya | Dec 31, 2009 2:10:38 PM

That is the most appropriate and fabulous photoshopping I have seen in a long time!

Posted by: PMWOKC | Dec 31, 2009 2:27:17 PM

I'm sorry, but I'm really beginning to think they're the most committed performance artists of all time.

Posted by: Break the Terror (Evan) | Dec 31, 2009 3:56:25 PM

LOL. They always have been good for entertainment. Good for a laugh. Only thing is they aren't trying to be funny. Too bad for them! :)

Posted by: Jessica | Dec 31, 2009 5:17:02 PM

I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but thank God for the Westboro Baptist Church!

These people help our cause so much just for the sole reason that NO ONE--not even the Maggie's, the Brian Browns, or even the Lively's want to be associated with them!

The thing is... THEY KNOW THEY DO, but they crave attention so much, it doesn't matter that everyone in the country thinks they're a bunch of loons!

WBC, you've come a long way since your says holding up tiny signs! All I can say is Bravo!

Brav-OH!

Posted by: Bearchewtoy75 | Dec 31, 2009 7:43:28 PM

That was horribly produced. The sound was completely wrong. I mean for god sake if your going to do a crass, unruly slander, then at least do it well.

Posted by: Callie | Dec 31, 2009 10:02:36 PM

Thank you, WBC, for proving that freedom of speech is alive and well in this nation.

Posted by: Brian | Jan 1, 2010 10:22:31 AM