RECENT  POSTS:  » Court upholds Houston's Equal Rights Ordinance » Maggie Gallagher won't toast you while you trap your spouse in sin » NOM pre-spins its likely low #March4Marriage attendance » 'Children of gays' lawyer to SCOTUS: Ban same-sex marriage so bisexuals will marry heterosexually » Audio: Ryan T. Anderson says sexual orientation speaks to content of character; links it to sadomasochism, polyamory » WHOA: FRC 'reediting' all those heinous fasting-for-marriage prayers I've been showing you!! » Man who dedicates his life to fighting marriage equality, gay parenting: 'I don't work to harm others' » FRC's eighth day of fasting-for-discrimination: Uses passage about forced drowning to condemn gay parents » NOM: Marriage is some creepy number that looks like it's about to behead one spouse » Desperate anti-gay movement's latest attempt to dehumanize: Gay unions harm straight kids

12/31/2009

Audio: 'Poker' turned into Craps

Fred-Gaga

@LadyGaga "Poker Face" parody by WBC is done! Lyrics: http://tiny.cc/LGL2 Music: sound bite
LadyGaga "Poker Face" parody by Westboro Baptist Church

That's not much fun, this beat is sick. So lame being decried by this disco schtick

LOL. I will admit. I'm impressed by their lyrics they came up with. Got quite a laugh from them.

Still, I'm going to go with the original version.

Posted by: Sam | Dec 31, 2009 2:00:33 PM

"God hates you"? I know it's just a parody, but how is it that some Christians don't understand why people call them hypocrites when their message is supposed to be one of love, not hatred? This translates to pretty much any issue under the sun they get their hands into.

*facepalm*

Posted by: Aya | Dec 31, 2009 2:10:38 PM

That is the most appropriate and fabulous photoshopping I have seen in a long time!

Posted by: PMWOKC | Dec 31, 2009 2:27:17 PM

I'm sorry, but I'm really beginning to think they're the most committed performance artists of all time.

Posted by: Break the Terror (Evan) | Dec 31, 2009 3:56:25 PM

LOL. They always have been good for entertainment. Good for a laugh. Only thing is they aren't trying to be funny. Too bad for them! :)

Posted by: Jessica | Dec 31, 2009 5:17:02 PM

I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but thank God for the Westboro Baptist Church!

These people help our cause so much just for the sole reason that NO ONE--not even the Maggie's, the Brian Browns, or even the Lively's want to be associated with them!

The thing is... THEY KNOW THEY DO, but they crave attention so much, it doesn't matter that everyone in the country thinks they're a bunch of loons!

WBC, you've come a long way since your says holding up tiny signs! All I can say is Bravo!

Brav-OH!

Posted by: Bearchewtoy75 | Dec 31, 2009 7:43:28 PM

That was horribly produced. The sound was completely wrong. I mean for god sake if your going to do a crass, unruly slander, then at least do it well.

Posted by: Callie | Dec 31, 2009 10:02:36 PM

Thank you, WBC, for proving that freedom of speech is alive and well in this nation.

Posted by: Brian | Jan 1, 2010 10:22:31 AM