RECENT  POSTS:  » Maggie Gallagher forfeits right to ever again talk about gay-related 'slippery slopes' » Extremely anti-gay FRC to lecture folks how to 'rightly' respond to 'wrong' SCOTUS decision » This is such a corrosive idea to put out into the world » Audio: Will you please stop 'attacking' NOM president for saying your sexual orientation, family are 'disordered'? » Video: Mike Huckabee, Republican candidate for increased book sells, vows to defy pro-equality SCOTUS ruling » Reliably tacky NOM turns Memorial Day into day of anti-gay politicking » Ireland: Not only a practical win, but also another tremendous psychological shift » Hillary Clinton campaign honors Harvey Milk, LGBTQ rights » You don't have to pounce on every less-than-pro-gay retailer, anti-gay conservatives! » Video: Tony Perkins tells pastors they 'may have five years' before being 'dragged kicking and screaming from your church'

03/04/2010

Video: Live From Tea Partyville it's Misplaced Fright

See, 1986 me: I told you Toonces sketches wouldn't be the most ridiculous work she ever did:

(H/t: Towle)

Not ready for primetime, indeed.

**EARLIER: The time she called then-candidate Obama a "communist, racist, Muslim"; implied Hillary Clinton is a murderess; and denied that one can be both a Christian and an Obama supporter: From 'SNL' to 'OMG' [G-A-Y]

**Here's a much better SNL reunion:

Funny or Die's Presidential Reunion from Will Ferrell

I love how most of the screenshots of articles floating in the background seem to be screenshots from World Net Daily (the layout and design seem unmistakable).

Posted by: Christopher Eberz | Mar 4, 2010 2:15:00 PM

I noticed that too, C.E.

Somewhere Jan Hooks and Nora Dunn are laughing. Heartily.

Posted by: G-A-Y | Mar 4, 2010 2:19:48 PM

I'm always amazed at what they get away with. In this country it would certainly be grounds for a defamation lawsuit. WTF??

Posted by: marsmannetje | Mar 4, 2010 4:16:24 PM

Well, I guess she's taking advice from Stephen Baldwin... if you're a washed up has-been, you too can revive your career by being a right wing nut job!

Posted by: Bearchewtoy75 | Mar 4, 2010 6:44:19 PM

When I first watched it, I thought it must be satire... sometimes the fact is even more ludicrous than the fiction.

Posted by: Dick Mills | Mar 4, 2010 8:10:22 PM

I got as far as "black liberation theology is Marxism" and I had to shut that crap off. ALL of Christianity is Marxism! At least it's supposed to be.

How's it go? Tis easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven? Something like that? Funny how I don't see a lot of Christians giving away *everything* they have until everyone is equal. Funny how what Jesus said sounds a lot like Communism, isn't it.

While I generally am not into religion in general, I can respect people who live by the tenets of their faith.

Posted by: DN | Mar 5, 2010 12:51:06 AM

This is still my fav. Victoria video. In it, she bashes former "SNL" star Julia Sweeney for talking about her atheism:

You know, because it really is the atheist community that's cramming faith down everyone's throats ::eye roll::

Posted by: G-A-Y | Mar 5, 2010 10:46:29 AM