Rest of 'pro-family' movement: Does this man's prominence not concern any of you?
Some truisms on life:
- The sun rises in the east, sets in the west.
- Into human lungs flows oxygen, out flows carbon dioxide.
- What goes up eventually comes down.
- Where there's smoke, there's fire.
- Where there's a "Jersey Shore" cast member, there's a nearby person's skin tone looking gothic by comparison.
- If another hour passes, it's almost certain we'll get another ridiculous anti-LGBT rant from the America Family Association's truly (and bizarrely) homo-obsessed spokesperson, Bryan Fischer:
*For those not familiar with Bryan Fischer: He's the guy who said "Homosexuals in the military gave us...six million dead Jews." He's the guy who's said "homosexuals should be disqualified from public office," who has called on Christian conservatives to breed gays and progressives out of existence, has called gay sex a "form of domestic terrorism," who's said only gays were savage enough for Hitler, has compared gays to heroin abusers, has directly compared laws against gay soldiers to those that apply to bank robbers, who once invoked a Biblical story about stabbing "sexually immoral" people with spears, saying we need this kind of action in modern day, who has spoken out against gays serving as public school teachers, has questioned why Medals of Honor are given to people who save lives (rather than take lives), who says that open service will "assign the United States to the scrap heap of history," and who has blamed gay activists for dead gay kids, saying that: "If we want to see fewer students commit suicide, we want fewer homosexual students." The guy who said the only acceptable "culture war" truce would have gays giving up their demand for equality. The guy who Warren Throckmorton aptly noted is "to the right of Jerry Falwell" on some LGBT issues. Bryan's words pretty much single-handedly landed the American Family Association on the Southern Poverty Law Center's hate groups list.
comments powered by Disqus