Video: Broken record otherwise booked, Maggie Gallagher takes #MARRYland TV slot
- The purposely strategic, deliberately divisive idea that "the black church™" has risen up in fierce opposition
- A one billionth repeating of her "two great halves of humanity" claim
- Reference to NOM's obviously skewed 54%-37% marriage poll
- Impertinent disregard for the strong, informed opinions of younger folks who've grown up knowing gays, lesbians, bisexual, and transgender people as humans.
- Lots of rhetoric following questions like "Has same-sex marriage hurt the institution of marriage?" when "NO!" is the easy, factual answer.
Just another stop on Maggie's Maryland marriage tour:
*And also: Maggie struggles to answer a question about teaching same-sex marriage in school, with her largest reference (the David Parker matter) referring to an optional take home book bag, not a class lesson:
A public school reality, by the way, that is not in ANY WAY dependent on marriage equality, but rather on LGBT people's existences in general. And Maggie knows this.
*REMINDER: How Maggie chooses to "respect [her] gay friends and neighbors": With claims like: (1) Gays and even their supporters are "committing several kinds of very serious sins"; (2) Gays "can always control" "behavior," which Maggie admits she finds "unfortunate":
comments powered by Disqus