Pride parades = left's values, says he whose gay obsession = odd and unending
Mocking people's looks? Condemning homosexuality as a "enjoy-now-pay-later lifestyle"? Lumping the supposedly monolithic attendees of a standard gay pride parade of being anti- both American and God?
Why it's just another day in the career of The Liberty Counsel's J. Matt Barber:
Indeed, the "gay pride" parade, perhaps more than any other, best encapsulates the values embraced by today's secular-progressive left. Think about it. It's got it all:
- Obscenely expensive, taxpayer-funded actions-without-consequences gaiety
- Celebration of a caution-to-the-wind, enjoy-now-pay-later lifestyle
- Men who act like women and women who look like men
- Flamboyant narcissism, moral relativism and plenty of gyrating nude bodies
- Colorful public sex displays to forever confuse, desensitize and sexualize the kiddos (Mustn't forget: "Childhood events permanently impact beliefs and behavior")
- Lots of anti-Americanism
- And a total absence of God
Oh, and much like the homosexual lobby's No. 1 cheerleader, President Barack "downgrade" Obama, the "gay pride" parade leaves nothing behind but a huge mess for the rest of us to clean up.
'Pride' vs. Patriotism [One News Now]
Eh, it's too ridiculous to provoke anything other than a scoff. Not to mention: If Matt wants to denounce a political party that prides itself on progress, he probably needs a better vehicle than a peaceful forward march.
comments powered by Disqus