OMG VIDEO: FRC awards Ron 'gays worse than maggots' Baity with 2012 Watchmen Award!!!!!
Let's look at Ron Baity:
- Implies that gay people are worse than maggots:
- Compares gay people to murderers:
- Wants to "save" gay people so they will "quit being homos":
- Claims gay people are embracing a "learned lifestyle," regardless of what science says:
- Claims gay people are not "normal":
- Claims gay people are promoting "perversion" in schools; says kids who join pro-LGBT clubs should "set down in the middle of next week":
- Says the LGBT community wants to use their "lifestyles" to "recruit" others towards the "urban renewal program" experienced by Sodom & Gomorrah, since gay peoples' "pleasure in doing evil" is "the one sin in the Bible that causes God to act swiftly":
- Says gays and gay marriage are signing America's "death warrant":
- Says pedophilia and bestiality are next:
- Says we were smarter when homosexuality was prosecuted:
- Says of LGBT activists: "Since they cannot produce they must recruit young people to their perverted, warped agenda. One cannot think of anything more nauseating, debased, lewd and immoral than recruiting precious young people into such shameful conduct."
- Claims that if "a generation endorses same-sex marriage, a generation will be the last generation on the face of the Earth" (see at :25)
So what does this sterling body of work earn Mr. Baity? Well, it earns him a top "pro-family" award, of course, personally handed to him by Family Research Council president (and popular TV pundit) Tony Perkins:
FRC is just taunting us now. Wake up, folks.
comments powered by Disqus