The ever-increasing attempts to make us into a nasty, undeserving 'other'
Not to sound alarmist, but I can't help but notice the recent uptick in articles like this, which aim to paint us as a roving, tyrannical monolith that has to lie in order to convince the world that we're fit to be here:
Homophile strategists are very adept at manipulating public opinion with an arsenal of six tactics that are based upon deceptions and half‑truths:
- Exploit the “victim” status;
- Use the sympathetic media;
- Confuse and neutralize the churches;
- Slander and stereotype Christians;
- Bait and switch (hide their true nature); and
The six ways homosexual activists manipulate public opinion [LifeSiteNews]
(h/t: Scott Hutcheson)
The increasingly aggressive strategy is as alarming as it is telling.
comments powered by Disqus