Video: There's only one side working to break vows, MN For Marriage! (*and it's you, btw)
- Nobody promised Vermont innkeepers that they could violate nondiscrimination laws that predate marriage equality itself.
- Nobody promised Catholic Charities that they could both take state money and discriminate against certain kinds of families.
- Nobody promised Damian "gay relationships are like man-on-dog" Goddard that he could tweet that he would always remain on contract with a Canadian sports network.
- Nobody promised Ake Green that he, a resident of a nation without marriage equality, could print in a newspaper some of the most heinous things imaginable without facing pushback from his local laws
- Nobody promised the Diocese of Worcester that they could flout Massachusetts' fair house law.
- Nobody promised Chick-fil-A COO Dan Cathy that he could publicly state that gays and our "deprived minds" shake a fist at God and still retain his entire customer base
- Nobody promised that school kids, in states with or without marriage equality, will be shielded from the reality of LGBT existences or that their aggressively anti-LGBT parents can overrule school policy
So this is all a big crock, basically:
comments powered by Disqus